ADVERTISEMENT

Bobulinski Bomb. Down goes Biden

Sorry I was probably typing post while you posted. I just had to use that title.

Reactions: edtuna
you guys really think that a Biden voter will care about this anymore than a Trump supporters cares about loans to China, deals that Ivanka had with China or Trump's tax returns showing he has 400M in loans to wherever?

Its kinda funny, each side thinks the others are as hysterical as their side.

You are literally creating Biden Derangement Syndrome. First he was suffering dementia now he's a genius business guy back dealing with China.

Funny AF that TDS and BDS don't see what each other are.

you guys really think that a Biden voter will care about this anymore than a Trump supporters cares about loans to China, deals that Ivanka had with China or Trump's tax returns showing he has 400M in loans to wherever?

You are literally creating Biden Derangement Syndrome. First he was suffering dementia now he's a genius business guy back dealing with China.

Haha you really think Biden will win??? That’s funny

Reactions: El Cubano
Trump is the biggest liar in presidential history. Nobody believes this shit but MAGA’s.....And why does Trump have a bank account in China?
Joe is done. He’s going to destroy the oil & gas industry. He’s done. Bye bye PA. We just won tonight. Joe lies his ass off all night except saying he will get rid of the oil & gas industry.

What kind of father uses and sets up their son as the fall guy? Drug addiction is a real thing that anyone would have understood. Biden sets his son up with sharks and looks the other way? That takes enabling to a whole another level. He knew his son had chronic issues. This biden is real genuine piece of shit. Say what you want about Trump but his kids could run for president just as he did.

Last edited:
Trump is the biggest liar in presidential history. Nobody believes this shit but MAGA’s.....And why does Trump have a bank account in China?
Bobolinski will be testifying under oath.The senate has 3 of his phones. Its all over for Biden. Its kind of sad that after 4 years of accusing Trump of everything unseemly and not proven any of it,the libs are hiding their head in the sand when real facts emerge to show their candidate is a crook and a sellout.

Sorry Ellu not the same. Not even close. Ivanka had a line of clothing mfgr. in China as a private business woman. If you reference that her trademarks were approved at a faster pace then the norm I'm not surprised. VIP client if you will. Nobody gave her 1.5 billion. She wasn't an inexperienced crack addict. As for Trumps loans I'm very shocked you would bring those up as I know you are a highly educated professional and you know that Real Estate developers borrow money to fund and purchase the real estate that they develop. C'mon man. Not a Developer in America that doesn't carry debt from a variety of sources banks, private lenders, capital markets, and investors. This Biden laptop story is big and can not be ignored. I think it's very simple; Is it Hunters laptop? Did he drop it off? Are those his emails? Where's the money?

Except one is a billionaire who actually has reason to have loans. The other actually sold a foreign enemy access and influence to the second most powerful seat in the world. Yep but that’s the Democrat party in a nut shell!

Same scenario and one of Trump's kids got .35 you can bet CNN, MSNBC and libs across the land would be calling for the electric chair.

Reactions: grbcane

1) you’re correct Biden voters won’t care
2) Trump is a real estate developer so my guess as a CPA is he borrowed $$
3) loans are not illegal last I checked
4) making $$ in or from China is not illegal
5) Tax returns are a summation of a years transactions and do show balances but not detail...
6) Abiding by the tax laws that are in place and avoiding massive tax liabilities is perfectly LEGAL...

Enjoy!!

5) Tax returns are a summation of a years transactions and do show balances but not detail...
6) Abiding by the tax laws that are in place and avoiding massive tax liabilities is perfectly LEGAL...

Enjoy!!
My point is proven.

Enjoy!!
And smart......................Real Estate developers have the best set of tax laws to work with in this country. Hedge fund managers right along side them especially with loss carry forward. Neither party dared to get rid of that.

.And why does Trump have a bank account in China?
[/QUOTE]

You do know that Trump had a special counsel investigation for over two years and they found NOTHING. Right???

Anyway, enjoy the next four years under

Just go and vote for Biden... Communist...

Not reporting income is really a bad thing. Hunter reports the income then buys stuff for Daddy or hands over cash.

Whats the big deal just about every fortune 500 company how does business in China has a bank account in China.

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT