ADVERTISEMENT

Bolton is the unifier!

cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
John Bolton, the very hawkish neocon and former Fox commentator, has succeeded where no one else has gone. He has united Republicans and Democrats ....in their hatred of him. He has brought the parties together!

Republicans think he is a traitor because he turned on the President and is undermining Trump’s drive for re-election.

Democrats hate him because he chose not to cooperate with the impeachment investigation where his devastating criticism of Trump would have goosed the proceedings to a higher level.

LOL. For me, Bolton is a Fox-based analyst who doesn’t play well with others. He’s an ideologue with a strong conservative agenda. For him, Trump has no agenda whatsoever other than getting re-elected.

Bottom line: Last night, I watched 40 minutes of his interviews on ABC about the book. Give it a try. He is cantankerous. He really doesn’t play well with others. But, he is very, very intelligent and is not a liar. Everything Bolton said about foreign policy/security decisions in the White House rang true. No strategy, no themes, no consistency. Just a series of transactions by Trump designed to help his reelection.

Please, before you form your own conclusion, listen to his interview. Available on YouTube.

Talk amongst yourselves!

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
I watched the interview by Brian Beier. I think Bolton took extra precautions not to sound like a disgruntled fired employee. He didn't fool me. And I don't think it will even change one vote in November. But the man got paid so......

John Bolton, the very hawkish neocon and former Fox commentator, has succeeded where no one else has gone. He has united Republicans and Democrats ....in their hatred of him. He has brought the parties together!

Republicans think he is a traitor because he turned on the President and is undermining Trump’s drive for re-election.

Democrats hate him because he chose not to cooperate with the impeachment investigation where his devastating criticism of Trump would have goosed the proceedings to a higher level.

LOL. For me, Bolton is a Fox-based analyst who doesn’t play well with others. He’s an ideologue with a strong conservative agenda. For him, Trump has no agenda whatsoever other than getting re-elected.

Bottom line: Last night, I watched 40 minutes of his interviews on ABC about the book. Give it a try. He is cantankerous. He really doesn’t play well with others. But, he is very, very intelligent and is not a liar. Everything Bolton said about foreign policy/security decisions in the White House rang true. No strategy, no themes, no consistency. Just a series of transactions by Trump designed to help his reelection.

Please, before you form your own conclusion, listen to his interview. Available on YouTube.

Talk amongst yourselves!
He just wants to sell his book...controversy sells.

John Bolton has said the same thing about George W Bush who also fired him . He was a very unpopular person who was demeaning and harsh to underlings . Not a popular guy at DC parties either

Reactions: majus12
Multiple people who were in the same meetings say the book is full of lies and half truths. Bolton wanted to act like he was President and had to be put in his place.

Book is only out for a day now and you have multiple entities calling BS on Bolton...………......I am sure there are is some truth within the book, as I am sure there are fabrications in the book......…..At the end of the day, the book reflects one mans perception of a situation...…...We all know how perception works though

Talk amongst yourselves!
Uhhgggg you basically said he had no motive other than to tell the truth... well other than to sell a book lol. I mean come on man don’t be such a sucker! The guy has been heavily involved in just about every American conflict over the last 40 years

Uhhgggg you basically said he had no motive other than to tell the truth... well other than to sell a book lol. I mean come on man don’t be such a sucker! The guy has been heavily involved in just about every American conflict over the last 40 years

Cash, Just asking that you watch his extensive interviews before concluding that he just wants “to sell a book.” Plus, motivation to sell a book does not automatically equate to lying in that book.

As you mention, Bolton “has been heavily involved in just about very American conflict over the last 40 years.” I agree with you. Doesn’t that point bolster rather than undercut his credibility?

Cash, Just asking that you watch his extensive interviews before concluding that he just wants “to sell a book.” Plus, motivation to sell a book does not automatically equate to lying in that book.

As you mention, Bolton “has been heavily involved in just about very American conflict over the last 40 years.” I agree with you. Doesn’t that point bolster rather than undercut his credibility?
Iraq and i rest my case

It is unheard of for a Director of National Intelligence to publish private conversations of POTUS involving classified material. Bolton has betrayed his country. He is an egomaniacal ,self centered low life liar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT