ADVERTISEMENT

Boogaloo Boi Strikes Again!!

Reactions: cems52
Good to see Cems finally stepping up to end racism and the murdering of cops. Will you also denounce Antifa and BLM racists and cop killers?
BLM has never killed anyone. If you have proof that they did show me proof.

Blacks have killed far more blanks, but their lives don’t count to you.
The far right kill blacks because they are racist. Blacks killing blacks has nothing to do with racism. So you are condoning racist killings just because blacks kill blacks to?

The far right kill blacks because they are racist. Blacks killing blacks has nothing to do with racism. So you are condoning racist killings just because blacks kill blacks to?
No, it’s clear you’re Ok with blacks killing other blacks. Selective outrage. Sad really

Reactions: advarkas
No, it’s clear you’re Ok with blacks killing other blacks. Selective outrage. Sad really
And it’s clear that you ignore the racist pieces of shit in this country that’s been killing us for hundreds of years

Is it just me or do you NEVER hear any of these hyenas including the top hyenas call them out?

Is it just me or do you NEVER hear any of these hyenas including the top hyenas call them out?
Coming from someone with selective outrage who dismisses Black in black crime, you’ve likely missed it. Although, you rarely hear about this we racists because there are so few incidents.

This five-head hyena called you out on not paying your child support.

LorettaRobinson800x1000-240x300.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT