ADVERTISEMENT

Boom 13 Russians indicted for election hacking interference

So let me get this straight. You honestly believe if Obama does it then it is okay? Very silly logic cause if charges get brought against Obama i will say the same thing but like Hillary's Benghazi these things remain a wet dream for the right. While charges are brought here....

Allow me to suggest you spend less time and money worrying about Obama and more time about Russia/Trump taking us down.

So you were outraged at 5 billion for riots in Kiev and you stated such when you found out ? Putin is laughing at us because he sees how easy it is to play us. I’m waiting to hear Pelosi and Schumer continue with collusion story. Want to see if they can figure this out because obviously you never will. As for your Benghazi statement it says a lot about you.

Talking about since the election and preparing for future elections. And Obama sanctioned Russia. Remember that your boy Flynn contacted them to talk about lifting the sanctions right after the election. Please no fake news argument. He pled guilty to lying about it.

Correct. So far we have Flynn, Papadopolous, and now Gates that have flipped and are providing Mueller with information.

It's not about Trump or the legitimacy of his win for me. He won and there are many reasons beyond Russia's misinformation campaign. The problem for me is that it seems like Trump thinks this is no big deal and has taken no steps that I'm aware of to prevent this from happening again. I have a hard time understanding how the president of the United States is just fine with doing nothing to prevent Russia from interference with our election process.

Real bright...now he is suppose to come out and tell everyone what measures he is taking.

That would be almost as bright as Obummer telling everyone when we would be bombing ISIS.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Real bright...now he is suppose to come out and tell everyone what measures he is taking.

That would be almost as bright as Obummer telling everyone when we would be bombing ISIS.

Never said he had to detail what he's doing. You're refuting an argument I didn't make. That's called the straw man fallacy in case you want to learn about it and avoid it in the future. As far as Trump, it's hard to argue that he's done a thing about something that he refuses to acknowledge happened to begin with.

So you were outraged at 5 billion for riots in Kiev and you stated such when you found out ? Putin is laughing at us because he sees how easy it is to play us. I’m waiting to hear Pelosi and Schumer continue with collusion story. Want to see if they can figure this out because obviously you never will. As for your Benghazi statement it says a lot about you.
Don't tell me what I am outraged about and make shit up along the way. I am outraged about this crime lord is president of the united states. In fact it is disrespectful to crime lords because they are much smarter I am sure. I don't have to figure anything out. We have people doing that.

Don't tell me what I am outraged about and make shit up along the way. I am outraged about this crime lord is president of the united states. In fact it is disrespectful to crime lords because they are much smarter I am sure. I don't have to figure anything out. We have people doing that.
Crime lord, Hahahaha this guys a total fruitcake! The cubicle must have him going crazy today!

Reactions: BreakingCane

Babble, Babble, BABBLE

So the special council which just said Trump wasn’t involved you missed? Classic liberal BS artist

I agree that this indictment says nothing about collusion. But the investigation isn't over as I'm sure you know. But the more important point is what is he doing to prevent this from happening again? The man refuses to acknowledge it even happened still. Trump won and won for reasons beyond this issue. But if you listened to the Intel chiefs testify yesterday none of them have been given any direction from the administration to prevent this from happening again.

I agree that this indictment says nothing about collusion. But the investigation isn't over as I'm sure you know. But the more important point is what is he doing to prevent this from happening again? The man refuses to acknowledge it even happened still. Trump won and won for reasons beyond this issue. But if you listened to the Intel chiefs testify yesterday none of them have been given any direction from the administration to prevent this from happening again.
So if you agree Trump and Co weren’t named why beat the dead horse? It’s over, stick a fork in it! They always announce this stuff on Fridays hoping it dies over weekend! It’s iver, Trump in clear! Give it up! No idea what he will do, if he tries censoring websites you liberals will all cry! Refuses to acknowledge what happened? He didn’t do anything to acknowledge. How would they be given a direction to do anything prior to the investigation ending, you’d need to know “how” to prevent, no? And what did Obama do to prevent this from happening if he’s so smart, nothing!

First off I didn’t make up lies about Obama, second are you this creeps lawyer?

I asked a simple question. Are you treasonous for trashing Obama? Apparently those of us that speak negatively about Trump are treasonous in your world. So again are you? Is trump treasonous for making up lies about where Obama was born for years before finally admitting that he was born in the US? I just want to understand your views on treasonous activity.

Reactions: Raoul2
I asked a simple question. Are you treasonous for trashing Obama? Apparently those of us that speak negatively about Trump are treasonous in your world. So again are you? Is trump treasonous for making up lies about where Obama was born for years before finally admitting that he was born in the US? I just want to understand your views on treasonous activity.
And I have you a simple answer which I don’t understand why you aren’t understanding the difference between critique and treason! You need the Webster’s version? Huge difference between being negative and making up lies to support the cause you believe in! If Trump like many believe Obama was born in Kenya he can say it, that’s not treason. I don’t have “my views” on treason! Treason is treason and critique is critique. After several back and forth arguments I’m gathering you aren’t to smart so I’m going to cut you some slack.

So if you agree Trump and Co weren’t named why beat the dead horse? It’s over, stick a fork in it! They always announce this stuff on Fridays hoping it dies over weekend! It’s iver, Trump in clear! Give it up! No idea what he will do, if he tries censoring websites you liberals will all cry! Refuses to acknowledge what happened? He didn’t do anything to acknowledge. How would they be given a direction to do anything prior to the investigation ending, you’d need to know “how” to prevent, no? And what did Obama do to prevent this from happening if he’s so smart, nothing!

Acknowledge that Russia interfered. I'm not talking about Trump collusion. I'm talking about what Russia did and what the current President is doing. Stop obsessing over Obama. He's done. It's your boy's show now. What's he doing? What did the Intel chiefs say he's doing? Don't deflect. Answer

Never said he had to detail what he's doing. You're refuting an argument I didn't make. That's called the straw man fallacy in case you want to learn about it and avoid it in the future. As far as Trump, it's hard to argue that he's done a thing about something that he refuses to acknowledge happened to begin with.

Blah blah blah

Acknowledge that Russia interfered. I'm not talking about Trump collusion. I'm talking about what Russia did and what the current President is doing. Stop obsessing over Obama. He's done. It's your boy's show now. What's he doing? What did the Intel chiefs say he's doing? Don't deflect. Answer
When did anyone say Russia didn’t interfere? Nobody has said they haven’t. Obsessing over Obama answer is an easy excuse for you Libs since he didn’t do a thing. And I did provide the answers it’s obvious you really don’t understand what you are talking about! None! You try to spin and deflect yet it’s not working.

When did anyone say Russia didn’t interfere? Nobody has said they haven’t. Obsessing over Obama answer is an easy excuse for you Libs since he didn’t do a thing. And I did provide the answers it’s obvious you really don’t understand what you are talking about! None! You try to spin and deflect yet it’s not working.

Trump won't acknowledge that they interfered. Again what is he doing to stop it in the future? Has he come out said hey American people i understand that you're concerned about what happened and we are working to fix it? And you can call me all the names you want. You post about Obama every damn day. Get over it. What is your boy doing to prevent Russia from doing this Again? He's the president. Let's hear it

Trump won't acknowledge that they interfered. Again what is he doing to stop it in the future? Has he come out said hey American people i understand that you're concerned about what happened and we are working to fix it? And you can call me all the names you want. You post about Obama every damn day. Get over it. What is your boy doing to prevent Russia from doing this Again? He's the president. Let's hear it
That POS isn't going to do JACK! He is Putins bitch boy.

He wont admit anything about Putin since he knows he wouldn't be able to do business with the Russians after he leaves office (aka - conflict of interest). He's also extremely insecure and wouldn't want to concede that he won based on help from the Russians. Oh and he is obviously not going to do anything to protect future elections since he is the one benefiting from the Russian interference.

He wont admit anything about Putin since he knows he wouldn't be able to do business with the Russians after he leaves office (aka - conflict of interest). He's also extremely insecure and wouldn't want to concede that he won based on help from the Russians. Oh and he is obviously not going to do anything to protect future elections since he is the one benefiting from the Russian interference.

I know. I enjoy reading fascist boy's deflections. That's the only reason I'm asking.

I have no idea what he will do, probably absorb the info and tactics and decide. I’m not CD and I don’t have those type inside contacts! And I’m not a liberal so I won’t pretend I do my lying. The report and indictments came out today, you expected it today when it was a false accusation in the first place! Yes I point out Obama Admin flaws daily because we are fixing them daily! Again, you can ask the question ten times and that’s up to him. I’m not in his administration. And again I don’t lie like you liberals do every damn day. Yes Trump is the President all while Obama knew this was going on and Obama did nothing to stop it nor did he do the right thing and announce that Trump wasn’t complicit! So again another Obama failure. And again Trump had zero imvolvement. So to recap, this was announced today, Trump again has been vindicated and there’s more pressing issues than how to keep Russia at bay when the election isn’t for another three years. And honestly you sound like a deranged scorned housewife with these stupid questions. FYI you are an American this is also your country! You should want the best for it!! Get over it!! The party you cheer for deceived you and played all of you like fools!! And you preach democracy, lmfao!

I have no idea what he will do, probably absorb the info and tactics and decide. I’m not CD and I don’t have those type inside contacts! And I’m not a liberal so I won’t pretend I do my lying. The report and indictments came out today, you expected it today when it was a false accusation in the first place! Yes I point out Obama Admin flaws daily because we are fixing them daily! Again, you can ask the question ten times and that’s up to him. I’m not in his administration. And again I don’t lie like you liberals do every damn day. Yes Trump is the President all while Obama knew this was going on and Obama did nothing to stop it nor did he do the right thing and announce that Trump wasn’t complicit! So again another Obama failure. And again Trump had zero imvolvement. So to recap, this was announced today, Trump again has been vindicated and there’s more pressing issues than how to keep Russia at bay when the election isn’t for another three years. And honestly you sound like a deranged scorned housewife with these stupid questions. FYI you are an American this is also your country! You should want the best for it!! Get over it!! The party you cheer for deceived you and played all of you like fools!! And you preach democracy, lmfao!

So the answer to my question is nothing correct?

And he hasn't been vindicated. Investigation still going. That's a fact that not even a fake news guys like you can deny. The trump tower meeting with Russians may be out of the news but it hasn't gone away.

And we have an election in 9 months my friend. Maybe someone needs to explain to you that House terms are 2 years plus there are several senate seats up in November.

As far as Obama doing something about the Russians, I agree with you. He should have done much more. Of course he can't win with you fascists. If he accused the Russians of helping trump you would all cry fake news, deep state blah blah blah. So of course he didn't do anything and now you're criticizing him for that. Yet now it's all good that your boy isn't doing shit. You're good with Russian interference obviously. Sounds like you're being treasonous.

So the answer to my question is nothing correct?

And he hasn't been vindicated. Investigation still going. That's a fact that not even a fake news guys like you can deny. The trump tower meeting with Russians may be out of the news but it hasn't gone away.

And we have an election in 9 months my friend. Maybe someone needs to explain to you that House terms are 2 years plus there are several senate seats up in November.

As far as Obama doing something about the Russians, I agree with you. He should have done much more. Of course he can't win with you fascists. If he accused the Russians of helping trump you would all cry fake news, deep state blah blah blah. So of course he didn't do anything and now you're criticizing him for that. Yet now it's all good that your boy isn't doing shit. You're good with Russian interference obviously. Sounds like you're being treasonous.
You really don’t get this do you, you asked what Trump would do now? Again I answered I’m sorry you don’t understand why I’m not a liberal like you and would lie! How would I know what he’s going to do? If you think this is still going you have serious mental issues. And since this was all involving the Presidential election I don’t need anything explained to me. And again, you inject issues that aren’t there. All to make a stupid statement. And ok it’s official you are really a shit for brains!! So the Fascists are to blame for Obama doing nothing?? We’re alk the Fascists in vacation during Obamacare? Iran money, all the other shit policies Obama authored. DACA is a great example also. Listen you are like a sparrow pecking at the eagle!! The eagle about to snap the sparrows neck!! Be wise

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT