ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM! Kari Lake Takes Down Fake News CNN Big Time!

"Find me 11,780 votes". (on tape) Is that fake news ?

On tape telling Bob Woodward " the virus is bad Bob"

The Republicans testifying at the hearing - are they fake too ?

Trump is a self serving insecure, racist POS.

Are you a nut hugger IbisRules. ?

Find someone who actually cares about humanity.

LOL, I would kick your @ss all day on who really cares, and yet even after that would you learn a damn thing? We know the answer...

You MAGA cult members are hypocrites. You ignore all the illegal shit trump and his crew did but highlight this article. You say CNN and the Left is evil but you support trump coup attempt to remain in power.

Reactions: Raoul2
You MAGA cult members are hypocrites. You ignore all the illegal shit trump and his crew did but highlight this article. You say CNN and the Left is evil but you support trump coup attempt to remain in power.
Yeah ass clown? What illegal stuff? You mean all he was charged with and convicted of after several investigations costing 10's of millions?

Get lost you fake newbie
You and the rest of the only 30% that will blindly vote for the joke of this administration again, need to get over your shallow emotional middle school mentality
Only a total liberal fuktard like you attempts to defend the joke of this administration
You have zero credibilty, besides being a complete moron!
STFU
Pffft

Maybe you dont vote for biden next time
Pfffft
As a republican I would love to vote for a conservative like ronald Regan, unfortunately the only republican I could choose in the 2020 election was a person who wanted to usurp the will of the people. His own handpicked justice department officials all told him there was no voter fraud, 54 judges said there was no voter fraud and the Supreme Court didnt even take up the case, because there was no evidence. But yet this man still lied to the American people and wanted the justice department to just say there was voter fraud, and he and the republican congress would do the rest. But some how your ok with that. And before you say anything, remember the people who testified were ALL his own hand picked people.

Reactions: Raoul2
As a republican I would love to vote for a conservative like ronald Regan, unfortunately the only republican I could choose in the 2020 election was a person who wanted to usurp the will of the people. His own handpicked justice department officials all told him there was no voter fraud, 54 judges said there was no voter fraud and the Supreme Court didnt even take up the case, because there was no evidence. But yet this man still lied to the American people and wanted the justice department to just say there was voter fraud, and he and the republican congress would do the rest. But some how your ok with that. And before you say anything, remember the people who testified were ALL his own hand picked people.
You arent Republican nor am I, however dont lie about it
So tell us how happy you are with the liberal puppet fuktard you voted for???????
people like you rattle my bones, your pathetic attempt at logic is abusrd
STFU and vote for the asshole you voted for last time
OWN IT
Pfffft

You sound more like someone concerned about what pronouns you identify with than a conservative republican.

You sound more like someone concerned about what pronouns you identify with than a conservative republica

couldn’t be further from the truth, just a man who served his country in the military and also had a 25 year career in law enforcement. I just so happen to put my country and the constitution before a man. I am also able to vote for someone in one election and not vote for them in another election.
You arent Republican nor am I, however dont lie about it
So tell us how happy you are with the liberal puppet fuktard you voted for???????
people like you rattle my bones, your pathetic attempt at logic is abusrd
STFU and vote for the asshole you voted for last time
OWN IT
Pfffft
We should all hope that trump sees the inside of a prison for what he tried to do, and let Desantis defeat the Dems in 2024.

couldn’t be further from the truth, just a man who served his country in the military and also had a 25 year career in law enforcement. I just so happen to put my country and the constitution before a man. I am also able to vote for someone in one election and not vote for them in another election.

We should all hope that trump sees the inside of a prison for what he tried to do, and let Desantis defeat the Dems in 2024.
I appreciate your service, served myself have family who never returned, and have seen firsthand how the tragedy negatively affects family left behind.

We definitely differ on issues of the constitution and which party is violating it.

We also get our information from different sources , you obviously solely rely on the corporate media.

All the veterans I know who were in combat love Trump and are in disbelief on how the democrat party is weaponizing the FBI, CIA, IRS, ect.

The cops I know would never vote for today’s democrat party.

As far as we should all hope Trump sees the inside of a prison comment, then we would be entering Soviet Union, North Korea, communist China, Cuba, and NAZI territory.

Thats simply YOUR perspective, which . shared by NEVER Trumpers.
Ironically you seem to ignore that biden was for sale, his brother and son received multiple millions.
What are you gonna do if DeSantis doesnt run and your left with a mentallly challenged puppet vs Trump

Save it, you will vote the same
Pffft

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Thats simply YOUR perspective, which . shared by NEVER Trumpers.
Ironically you seem to ignore that biden was for sale, his brother and son received multiple millions.
What are you gonna do if DeSantis doesnt run and your left with a mentallly challenged puppet vs Trump

Save it, you will vote the same
Pffft
That would be easy, I will never vote for someone who not only refused to accept the results of the election, but actively attempted to stay in power by spreading false information about voter fraud when he was told by all of his hand picked people at the Justice department and DHS that it was a lie. They told him numerous times and even went through every allegation , step by step. Only for him to tell the leaders at the Justice department, “maybe you guys don’t pay attention to the internet like I do”. He even threw his own VP,who has been loyal to him , under the bus because he wouldn’t go along with his illegal plan., so yes I will vote for anyone who runs against trump. But like I said, Desantis will be the guy in 2024

I appreciate your service, served myself have family who never returned, and have seen firsthand how the tragedy negatively affects family left behind.

We definitely differ on issues of the constitution and which party is violating it.

We also get our information from different sources , you obviously solely rely on the corporate media.

All the veterans I know who were in combat love Trump and are in disbelief on how the democrat party is weaponizing the FBI, CIA, IRS, ect.

The cops I know would never vote for today’s democrat party.
Thank you, for your service. I too voted for trump in 2016, but after what I saw from him I thought this country needed a decent man in the Oval Office. Everything that trump did after the election just affirmed that I made the right decision. Say what we want about Hillary Clinton, but she conceded, and showed up at trumps inauguration. I don’t like the job Biden has done with the economy and would love for him and trump not to run again. But Joe Biden is a decent man, who attends church every Sunday and loves this country, just like you and I.

That would be easy, I will never vote for someone who not only refused to accept the results of the election, but actively attempted to stay in power by spreading false information about voter fraud when he was told by all of his hand picked people at the Justice department and DHS that it was a lie. They told him numerous times and even went through every allegation , step by step. Only for him to tell the leaders at the Justice department, “maybe you guys don’t pay attention to the internet like I do”. He even threw his own VP,who has been loyal to him , under the bus because he wouldn’t go along with his illegal plan., so yes I will vote for anyone who runs against trump. But like I said, Desantis will be the guy in 2024
Anybody but the joke you voted for is good with me, however I prefer Trump
You voted for biden WAY before there was any election nonsense. For the record the election was stolen in my mind.
What a crock of shit, Dems using covid to use mail in ballots for first time
Amazing how all those were for biden. But you enjoy your perspective
Regardless you voted for this WOKE PROGRESSIVE joke of an administration, no border, historic inflation, historic gas,rampant crime, woke prosecutors all because of pure politics.
Sorry Morales, you are part of why America sucks TODAY!

Thank you, for your service. I too voted for trump in 2016, but after what I saw from him I thought this country needed a decent man in the Oval Office. Everything that trump did after the election just affirmed that I made the right decision. Say what we want about Hillary Clinton, but she conceded, and showed up at trumps inauguration. I don’t like the job Biden has done with the economy and would love for him and trump not to run again. But Joe Biden is a decent man, who attends church every Sunday and loves this country, just like you and I.
We both come at this from different perspectives, but thanks for your reply .

Reactions: majus12
You voted for biden WAY before there was any election nonsense. For the record the election was stolen in my mind.
Regardless you voted for this WOKE PROGRESSIVE joke of an administration, no border, historic inflation, historic gas,rampant crime, woke prosecutors all because of pure politics.
Unfortunately it’s closed minded people like yourself that has this country at each other’s throats. I hate to break it to you but trump is not a god, he is a flawed man who has shown time and time again he cares more about himself than he does about this country. That’s why he shitted all over mike pence because he wouldn’t do something that he knew was illegal. Remember mike pence is a god fearing man who has supported and stood by trump. Probably the most loyal VP ever. But still once he didn’t do what trump wanted, trump shitted on him amd refused to send help when the mob attacked the capital. Attorney general Barr was another loyal trump supporter, but when he told trump the Justice department found no voter fraud , he wanted him to lie, and when he didn’t he wanted his resignation and now talks shit about him. He too was very loyal to trump. Same goes for general Mattis, all Mad Dog Mattis did was give trump his military advice, trump didn’t agree with it, then threw him under the bus and shits all over him. I can go on and on with people who were loyal trump supporters, who were then thrown under the bus by trump because they wouldn’t break the law or because they gave him their professional opinions and he didn’t want to hear it. So please stop with this Dems vs republicans, liberal vs conservative crap. This is about putting your country before one man, a very flawed man at that. This country is a center right country, we like strong borders ( but don’t want to see kids being stripped away from parents at the border and being put in cages), we like law and order (but want everyone to be treated fairly), we love our right to bear arms ( but believe there should be reasonable gun legislation), we know most people are not racist (but unfortunately, some are), we don’t want CRT to be taught in school ( but we also know slavery, Jim Crow and the atrocities that have happened to black people should be taught) we should not hide from the past and should not blame people now for what other people did In the past, We love our country and want this country to be successful ( not just when the person we voted for wins), and most of all WE LOVE AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

" Kids stripped away from parents and put in cages"_LOL! You lost me there. Those "cages" were built by Obama. Do you prefer the border the way it is now- controlled by cartels making millions a day, -drugs weapons, gangbangers, terrorists young girls put in servitude as sex slaves to pay off cartel debt- coming in every day Border Patrol agents doing their job and convicted in public by braindead President , Harris, and Mayorkas.
Law abiding people are waiting in line to emigrate the right way, spending thousands on immigration lawyers, as opposed to people just walking in and getting free plane tickets to all over the country. No way.

Last edited:
i accidentally clicked on the link to the lounge and this is what I get. You really must get a life, if you derive pleasure from this stupid shit. Maybe you should find a hobby.
Maybe you should mind your business.

But he isn't in power. Can't keep something that doesn't exist.

" Kids stripped away from parents and put in cages"_LOL! You lost me there. Those "cages" were built by Obama. Do you prefer the border the way it is now- controlled by cartels making millions a day, -drugs weapons, gangbangers, terrorists young girls put in servitude as sex slaves to pay off cartel debt- coming in every day Border Patrol agents doing their job and convicted in public by braindead President , Harris, and Mayorkas.
Law abiding people are waiting in line to emigrate the right way, spending thousands on immigration lawyers, as opposed to people just walking in and getting free plane tickets to all over the country. No way.
200mm per week! Somehow that's more humane to the Left.

i accidentally clicked on the link to the lounge and this is what I get. You really must get a life, if you derive pleasure from this stupid shit. Maybe you should find a hobby.
You could accidentally click off if it offends you.

It looks like someone is one of these angry males who hates their life and can’t find a girl . as soon as you let go of your anger your life will improve.
You "accidentally" stepped in and didn't like what you saw and now you want to hang out?
All are welcome.

Hysterical ! That's 100000% true. ALL voters for Biden voted before any Jan 6th nonsense then use it as their excuse for why they would never vote for Trump.

Unfortunately it’s closed minded people like yourself that has this country at each other’s throats. I hate to break it to you but trump is not a god, he is a flawed man who has shown time and time again he cares more about himself than he does about this country. That’s why he shitted all over mike pence because he wouldn’t do something that he knew was illegal. Remember mike pence is a god fearing man who has supported and stood by trump. Probably the most loyal VP ever. But still once he didn’t do what trump wanted, trump shitted on him amd refused to send help when the mob attacked the capital. Attorney general Barr was another loyal trump supporter, but when he told trump the Justice department found no voter fraud , he wanted him to lie, and when he didn’t he wanted his resignation and now talks shit about him. He too was very loyal to trump. Same goes for general Mattis, all Mad Dog Mattis did was give trump his military advice, trump didn’t agree with it, then threw him under the bus and shits all over him. I can go on and on with people who were loyal trump supporters, who were then thrown under the bus by trump because they wouldn’t break the law or because they gave him their professional opinions and he didn’t want to hear it. So please stop with this Dems vs republicans, liberal vs conservative crap. This is about putting your country before one man, a very flawed man at that. This country is a center right country, we like strong borders ( but don’t want to see kids being stripped away from parents at the border and being put in cages), we like law and order (but want everyone to be treated fairly), we love our right to bear arms ( but believe there should be reasonable gun legislation), we know most people are not racist (but unfortunately, some are), we don’t want CRT to be taught in school ( but we also know slavery, Jim Crow and the atrocities that have happened to black people should be taught) we should not hide from the past and should not blame people now for what other people did In the past, We love our country and want this country to be successful ( not just when the person we voted for wins), and most of all WE LOVE AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
Since you are supposedly new and you supposedly accidentally stepped into the Lounge let me enlighten you.
Most on here who are conservative agree Trump behaved like a jerk plenty of times BUT his policies and his America First is all we care about.
Country is in the crapper. Biden is senile and has no answers. It was evident on the campaign trail that Biden wasn't up to this job.

Give us your definition of "decent".

If you knew anything about this site you would know most of the anger comes from the left. side.
There is anger in the left and right, I was only responding
this is the problem when you don’t open your mind and just choose snippets of what is said so you can get yourself worked up. We all agree we want strong borders and don’t want people just walking in. But I guess where we differ is that you don’t mind kids being separated from parents. No need to get angry, just get a girlfriend, it will ease your stress.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT