ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM! Kari Lake Takes Down Fake News CNN Big Time!

someone who has empathy for others , and puts there country before themselves.
Country before himself? A lifelong politician. A criminal son who obtained sweetheart business deals due to Daddy. A guy who has repeatedly voted and shown himself to be racist. A guy who in 2006 was anti-abortion.
I could go on he's the Swamp in a nutshell.

You MAGA cult members are hypocrites. You ignore all the illegal shit trump and his crew did but highlight this article. You say CNN and the Left is evil but you support trump coup attempt to remain in power.
Keep supporting the dirty biden family. His brother, and son recieved multi millions from Ukraine
Amazed how Dems forget about what a joke they voted for.
Its emotional ignorant, light thinking voters like you, that are exactly responsible for how shit this country has become in 18 months with a mentally challenged, pooped his pants joke of a President

Reactions: grbcane
Someone who has empathy for others , and puts there country before themselves.
Trump did put HiS country first. America was oil independent, secured borders,cheap gas prices, NO WARS under Trump, low crime, 1.6 % inflation vs 10.2% plusno progressive woke prosectuors in blue states.
Take your head out of your ass, and smell some actual reality

Unfortunately it’s closed minded people like yourself that has this country at each other’s throats. I hate to break it to you but trump is not a god, he is a flawed man who has shown time and time again he cares more about himself than he does about this country. That’s why he shitted all over mike pence because he wouldn’t do something that he knew was illegal. Remember mike pence is a god fearing man who has supported and stood by trump. Probably the most loyal VP ever. But still once he didn’t do what trump wanted, trump shitted on him amd refused to send help when the mob attacked the capital. Attorney general Barr was another loyal trump supporter, but when he told trump the Justice department found no voter fraud , he wanted him to lie, and when he didn’t he wanted his resignation and now talks shit about him. He too was very loyal to trump. Same goes for general Mattis, all Mad Dog Mattis did was give trump his military advice, trump didn’t agree with it, then threw him under the bus and shits all over him. I can go on and on with people who were loyal trump supporters, who were then thrown under the bus by trump because they wouldn’t break the law or because they gave him their professional opinions and he didn’t want to hear it. So please stop with this Dems vs republicans, liberal vs conservative crap. This is about putting your country before one man, a very flawed man at that. This country is a center right country, we like strong borders ( but don’t want to see kids being stripped away from parents at the border and being put in cages), we like law and order (but want everyone to be treated fairly), we love our right to bear arms ( but believe there should be reasonable gun legislation), we know most people are not racist (but unfortunately, some are), we don’t want CRT to be taught in school ( but we also know slavery, Jim Crow and the atrocities that have happened to black people should be taught) we should not hide from the past and should not blame people now for what other people did In the past, We love our country and want this country to be successful ( not just when the person we voted for wins), and most of all WE LOVE AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
One again you quoted nothing but cnn talking points.
NO ONE EVER said Trump was above reproach, the simple fact you would even put his name in the same sentence of G-d shows me how fkn ignorant you truly are.
I voted for his EFFECTIVE AMERICA FIRST policies.
your dumb ass voted for this mentally deficient senile puppet, whose FIRST executive order IMMEDIATELY after entering the White House was to sign a bill shutting down Keystone e Pipeline, firing 1100 workers. Taking America from oil independent to dependent. Then your idiot ols vote allowed him to approv Russia’s pipeline thereby funding the Ukraine war.
“Stupid is as stupid does”
Pfffft

Country before himself? A lifelong politician. A criminal son who obtained sweetheart business deals due to Daddy. A guy who has repeatedly voted and shown himself to be racist. A guy who in 2006 was anti-abortion.
I could go on he's the Swamp in a nutshell.
So now we are judged by the behaviors of our children? Your just an angry dude, you couldn’t even come up with anything legitimate. I may not agree with all his policies but he is a good family man, who goes to church every Sunday. You need to grow up , you don’t have to hate people you have policy disagreements with.

NO ONE EVER said Trump was above reproach, the simple fact you would even put his name in the same sentence of G-d shows me how fkn ignorant you truly are.
your dumb ass voted for this mentally deficient senile puppet, whose FIRST executive order IMMEDIATELY after entering the White House was to sign a bill shutting down Keystone e Pipeline, firing 1100 workers. Taking America from oil independent to dependent. Then your idiot ols vote allowed him to approv Russia’s pipeline thereby funding the Ukraine war.
Pfffft
I apologize , I did not realize I was speaking to an actual Idiot, but let me introduce you to a new word for your vocabulary.
fig·ur·a·tive·ly
/ˈfiɡyərədəvlē/
Learn to pronounce

adverb
  1. 1.
    used to indicate a departure from a literal use of words; metaphorically.
    "we left a lot of people literally and figuratively in the dark"

So now we are judged by the behaviors of our children? Your just an angry dude, you couldn’t even come up with anything legitimate. I may not agree with all his policies but he is a good family man, who goes to church every Sunday. You need to grow up , you don’t have to hate people you have policy disagreements with.
No he isn't. Thats how the LEFT MEDIA is portraying him but he is anything but.

There is anger in the left and right, I was only responding

this is the problem when you don’t open your mind and just choose snippets of what is said so you can get yourself worked up. We all agree we want strong borders and don’t want people just walking in. But I guess where we differ is that you don’t mind kids being separated from parents. No need to get angry, just get a girlfriend, it will ease your stress.
If you nuanced my post, you would realize I agreed with your comments on Trump's flawed personality. That's why he lost. As far as putting children in cages, a gross exaggeration, Obama started that not Trump. I don't know about your definition of empathy. There are still hundreds of Americans in Afghanistan and tens of thousands of Afghaniis left behind being hunted down by Taliban.- empathy? Retired military vets are over there trying to get them out. Biden- nothing. The families of the thirteen fallen Marines were appalled at his behavior at Dover AFB and called him out.-empathy?
He refused to even admit inflation was even
a problem for a year-empathy?
He has never ONCE mentioned Fentanyl even though over 100,00 Americans died last year.
As far as putting country first, I assume you know what MAGA stands for. Before the Covid shutdown, we had the strongest economy in our history and were energy independent with no inflation. Look around now.
Please list Biden's accomplishments of putting country first.
Btw,I have been married for almost 60 years. I don't need a girlfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane and HJCane
If you nuanced my post, you would realize I agreed with your comments on Trump's flawed personality. That's why he lost. As far as putting children in cages, a gross exaggeration, Obama started that not Trump. I don't know about your definition of empathy. There are still hundreds of Americans in Afghanistan and tens of thousands of Afghaniis left behind being hunted down by Taliban.- empathy? The families of the thirteen fallen Marines were appalled at his behavior at Dover AFB and called him out.-empathy?
He refused to even admit inflation was even
a problem for a year-empathy?
He has never ONCE mentioned Fentanyl even though over 100,00 Americans died last year.
As far as putting country first, I assume you know what MAGA stands for. Before the Covid shutdown, we had the strongest economy in our history and were energy independent with no inflation. Look around now.
Please list Biden's accomplishments of putting country first.
Btw,I have been married for almost 60 years. I don't need a girlfriend.
Congratulations and god bless you and your wife for your dedication to each other and your family. I believe we actually agree on most things, but i don’t believe a slogan of Make America Great Again, qualifies as putting your country first. First off, for all her flaws, America has always been great. When did this stop? Because trump said we were no longer great? Putting your country first means accepting the results of an election, especially after your own Justice Department and FBI, (led by people who are loyal to you and who you appointed) tells you that they investigated these allegations and there is Zero evidence of widespread voter fraud that affected the outcome of the election. after 54 judges ( some of who you appointed) stated there is no evidence of fraud, after the Supreme Court voted not to hear the case because there was no evidence of fraud. Putting your country first is doing what George bush senior and al gore did. Accepting the results of the election, congratulating your opponent, and sitting there at the inauguration so that the world sees how great America really is, the peaceful transition of power. This happened evey four years since our country’s founding, except for this past election. So think about that when we head to the polls in 2024, and vote for Desantis or anyone else over trump.

^^ MAGA was not just a slogan. The most important thing Trump did was make us energy independent. Now we aren't .We're begging Saudi Arabia for oil. People didn't like it but Trump projected strength. He dropped the MOAB. He took out Al Bagdaddi and Soulamani. He destroyed ISIS. He told Putin there would be no invasion of Ukraine. He told NATO to pay their fair share. He was a lot more America first than Biden.
I don't want Trump to run again with all his baggage. I want DeSantis and a good VP.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane and HJCane
"Find me 11,780 votes". (on tape) Is that fake news ?

On tape telling Bob Woodward " the virus is bad Bob"

The Republicans testifying at the hearing - are they fake too ?

Trump is a self serving insecure, racist POS.

Are you a nut hugger IbisRules. ?

Find someone who actually cares about humanity.
Simple don't click on the lounge and just stick to the other boards. Its only going to get worse for you in the coming months here. Leftist drones end up embarrassed here.Some like CD lack the capacity for embarrassment.

Trump did put HiS country first. America was oil independent, secured borders,cheap gas prices, NO WARS under Trump, low crime, 1.6 % inflation vs 10.2% plusno progressive woke prosectuors in blue states.
Take your head out of your ass, and smell some actual reality
He donated his salary back to the government and had significant losses to his company and has endured endless often unconstitutional harassment and subterfuge.by his political foes.
You really cant have a cogent argument with people so easily misled by Dem propagandists .I blame the media for helping create division in our country. I am worried about further violence when we should be finding common ground. But if half the country cares little about a border, our international adversaries ,our economy and security than the country is toast and those that drank the koolaid are to blame.

If the parents cared about their kids they wouldn't have put them in danger by crossing illegally into the country. Also the cages that infuriated libs were built during the Obama administration and are still being used. But the Dems like Lenin believe in the ignorance of the masses and have found a great many people they can mislead. Sociopaths become expert at subterfuge and dishonesty. The Democrats are masters of it

In one breath he complain about HB getting some deal$$ due to President Biden; yet he ignores all the deals IT got because of trump. I think they should lock up Hunter if he did something illegal. But they will lose their minds if the locked up trump's Ivanka for doing the same thing. You can't debate trump supporters because they don't think logically. something is wrong until someone they support does it; then it becomes right. Just look at their view of the J6 committee. 95% of the people testifying are republicans but they blame the left for ask the question and not the republicans for telling the truth.

Your just an ignorant fuktard with your head up your ass!
How can you NOT see through this joke of an administration??????
Shallow minded, emotional middle school level thought process
Be proud fuktard!

I apologize , I did not realize I was speaking to an actual Idiot, but let me introduce you to a new word for your vocabulary.
fig·ur·a·tive·ly
/ˈfiɡyərədəvlē/
Learn to pronounce

adverb
  1. 1.
    used to indicate a departure from a literal use of words; metaphorically.
    "we left a lot of people literally and figuratively in the dark"
Only an ignorant douchbag would put G-d in the same sentence with ANYBODY
STFU you ignorant, clueless, soulless dumb fuk!!!!!!!!
soulless people like you make me despise your type
shallow minded souless couch potatoe NOBODIES~!~~~~~
PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT