ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon deploys US troops to Somalia

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
Why Somalia? Are John Kerry's and Joe Bidens friends in Iran causing problems?

How about deploy the troops to the border to protect the US from the ongoing invasion of criminal drug cartels? Deliver baby formula and keep it away from the cartels. Protect the citizens of Chicago of being caught in the crossfire of gang warfare?

Last edited:
My heart goes out to our boys who will be deployed in that hell hole............I did 2 stints there and I can honestly say that Somalia is hell on earth............Place is as crooked as anything I've ever seen...........complete breeding ground for terrorist training camps.............gotta keep you're head on a swivel 24/7............middle east was a picnic compared to Somalia

My heart goes out to our boys who will be deployed in that hell hole............I did 2 stints there and I can honestly say that Somalia is hell on earth............Place is as crooked as anything I've ever seen...........complete breeding ground for terrorist training camps.............gotta keep you're head on a swivel 24/7............middle east was a picnic compared to Somalia
Thank you for your service.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT