ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING! Biden Takes Another SCOTUS Loss. That's Two SCOTUS Losts In 24 Hours

Loss after loss after loss at our Countries expense.

And early next week, unfortunately, he will probably have a weather catastrophe on his hands in Louisiana due to "Ida"...I say this with a heavy heart as I have family (some young and some old) who reside in NOLA

So you want to be President eh? Old Fool

And early next week, unfortunately, he will probably have a weather catastrophe on his hands in Louisiana due to "Ida"...I say this with a heavy heart as I have family (some young and some old) who reside in NOLA

So you want to be President eh? Old Fool
These idiots voted out a real leader for these shit-for-brains morons all because they didn't like Trump's demeanor. Awwwww. Snowflakes. If I needed lung surgery, gimme the best surgeon, even if his bedside manner was terrible.

On the flip side, this ensures a Trump win in 2024. And yes. He is running. Campaign finance laws just prohibit him from saying it right now.

These idiots voted out a real leader for these shit-for-brains morons all because they didn't like Trump's demeanor. Awwwww. Snowflakes. If I needed lung surgery, gimme the best surgeon, even if his bedside manner was terrible.

On the flip side, this ensures a Trump win in 2024. And yes. He is running. Campaign finance laws just prohibit him from saying it right now.
Yea I believe he's running as well...will have to get past DeSantis in the Primaries though

DeSantis won't oppose him in the primary, IMO. It's Trump vs Kamala...and it's all over even on 08/27/21.
Hell yes Honey..Let's do this...I just feel the hatred for Trump is monumental..remember he tweets too much, says some mean things at times...even though such things might be right. DeSantis is the handsome gunslinger with the little kids, makes ballsy decisions, new kid in town...can they form a Presidential/VP team.?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT