ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS OBAMAGATE

WTF!! I have to say that made me laugh. What you are really saying is you don't want certain Americans to have access to healthcare. Admit it?
No! I want Americans to have health care. Unfortunately the government, and especially Democrats, cannot provide it. So now we are deflecting to government run health care?

No! I want Americans to have health care. Unfortunately the government, and especially Democrats, cannot provide it. So now we are deflecting to government run health care?

How do you propose All Americans have access to affordable healthcare? Are you on Medicare or Medicaid? If so, could you afford healthcare costs if not for these programs?

Reactions: zackbear
Lima, thanks for keeping CEMS occupied it’s sort of like The Special Olympics. A true act of kindness.
Zekemug, great observation. I think that I will move on for a while to something more consequential.

How do you propose All Americans have access to affordable healthcare? Are you on Medicare or Medicaid? If so, could you afford healthcare costs if not for these programs?
Non germane shift. We are talking about blue state vs red state deaths. I know you, as a nobody, do not have a life. I do. I have to move on to my business endeavors now.

That's bad. But when I looked up Montgomery I was expecting to see a lot more. I am not a ghoul who keeps pouring over maps grasping for straws to deflect.
Bro, compared to the county I live in Montgomery County is small. But for the folks in that county their resources are about to be overrun. That's the issue!!!

I have often felt a level of insensitivity and a lack of caring by many on the right. This country was founded by people who cared for one another. Today, I see no resemblance of that trait in you.

I am not mad at you. I am just amazed at how you can hang on to your ridiculous theories and facts. Talking you is a waste of time. I might as well be communicating with a fly.

The least of my worries is that I have the intellect of a fly. You're just another frustrated Republican. But frustrated with whom? Smh

Non germane shift. We are talking about blue state vs red state deaths. I know you, as a nobody, do not have a life. I do. I have to move on to my business endeavors now.

So do I. Need to change my pool's filter canister. I wish you could come over and finish our discussion.

Frankly, I thought you were smarter than those other loonies on the right. Have you seen the living conditions of some of our Native Americans? Some of them don't have running water (there goes washing your hands) and most have preexisting conditions due to a lack of quality healthcare. It's amazing how this pandemic has brought to light one of the biggest sins your side has committed. Your refusal to support affordable healthcare for all Americans has come back to haunt you again. Why do you think this pandemic has affected mostly people with underlying health issues? These people typically forgo proper medical screening and medications because of the cost.

I've told you previously I traveled to SLC on business many times. I genuinely enjoyed working with and spending leisure time with the people in Utah. However, your attitude towards people in need or just being concerned is like nothing I've seen from your fellow Utahans.
You just moved the goalpost after blaming NY's problem on density. Quite a few Indians prefer to live the 'traditional "way that their ancestors did in those primitive conditions, especially in the Southwest. These people are not bound to stay on the Reservations any longer and are free to leave to find better conditions if they so choose. In many cases they forgo proper medical treatment to be treated instead by the tribal medicine men or women that they trust more. As far as health insurance goes, my older brother was around when the 1959 flu hit and I was around by the time the Hong Kong Flu hit and our family had no insurance for either, yet we survived. I personally never had insurance until I got it through my wife's job at age 26.

Reactions: lima23
You obviously don't follow legitimate News' sources. Fox Fake News refuses to give you facts on where this virus is currently spreading. Big cities in Texas like Houston are seeing increases in the spread of the virus. Besides, Texas is a hugh state with its population spread out. Georgia has hot spots but again you don't hear about it because Fox Fake News refuses to tell you. Alabama, in particularly Montgomery County, is seeing big increases in cases. In fact, they are about to run out of ICU beds. But the Republican Governor had no real plans or policies around shutdown and wearing face masks (perhaps Trump influenced that decision).

You constantly point out big states with high population densities as the source of these outbreaks as if they are being mismanaged. Quite the contrary, they are being managed with a focus on science and policies that keep their people safe like wear face masks. Not so in Red States!
Ok yet their death totals aren’t even in the top 5 when population wise they should be. All them cows right?

You just moved the goalpost after blaming NY's problem on density. Quite a few Indians prefer to live the 'traditional "way that their ancestors did in those primitive conditions, especially in the Southwest. These people are not bound to stay on the Reservations any longer and are free to leave to find better conditions if they so choose. In many cases they forgo proper medical treatment to be treated instead by the tribal medicine men or women that they trust more. As far as health insurance goes, my older brother was around when the 1959 flu hit and I was around by the time the Hong Kong Flu hit and our family had no insurance for either, yet we survived. I personally never had insurance until I got it through my wife's job at age 26.

The fact that you didn't have healthcare until you were 26 does not make it right. What if you had a serious illness with no health insurance? How would you have managed that? Look, I didn't have health insurance until I was 22 from my first professional job. If I had a serious health issue before that time, I would have been at the mercy of public assistance. My parents did not have the financial means to pay for medical expenses.

The fact that you didn't have healthcare until you were 26 does not make it right. What if you had a serious illness with no health insurance? How would you have managed that? Look, I didn't have health insurance until I was 22 from my first professional job. If I had a serious health issue before that time, I would have been at the mercy of public assistance. My parents did not have the financial means to pay for medical expenses.
Those who had serious medical problems back then would simply pay it off in payments. The biggest difference between now and then was that back then you made payments for your care after the fact instead of making payments before you had an issue. Many times the hospitals would make a deal with you and most never paid the full price. Our family, like yours, did not have much extra money either back then, but at least we were able to have a house and a car and raise two boys on just my Dad's blue collar salary. My kids can't even afford an apartment by themselves in this day and age.

Reactions: zackbear and lima23
Those who had serious medical problems back then would simply pay it off in payments. The biggest difference between now and then was that back then you made payments for your care after the fact instead of making payments before you had an issue. Many times the hospitals would make a deal with you and most never paid the full price. Our family, like yours, did not have much extra money either back then, but at least we were able to have a house and a car and raise two boys on just my Dad's blue collar salary. My kids can't even afford an apartment by themselves in this day and age.
Lets end this discussion on a positive note. I got things to do and I'm sure so do you. Enjoy your day! Lets pick this up again later.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Yep, Lima Bean was a far better debater than you. Let me know have you recovered from my last beatdown?

Yes, I asked the Lord for forgiveness for taking advantage of the less fortunate. My apologies to you also. Apology is another word for sorry.

Reactions: mahb and lima23
Yep, Lima Bean was a far better debater than you. Let me know have you recovered from my last beatdown?
You don't debate. You just keep posting irrelevant and non responsive posts that illustrate nothing other than your low IQ and your intellectual incompetence.
The way I am going to deal with you from now on is to respond to your pathetic comments every four or five hours. Anything more than that is useless.
No wonder you look up to Biden, the brain diseased candidate. I will say this for him. Although he is stupid and uneducated, he is intellectually superior to you.

Reactions: utatem and mahb
You don't debate. You just keep posting irrelevant and non responsive posts that illustrate nothing other than your low IQ and your intellectual incompetence.
The way I am going to deal with you from now on is to respond to your pathetic comments every four or five hours. Anything more than that is useless.
No wonder you look up to Biden, the brain diseased candidate. I will say this for him. Although he is stupid and uneducated, he is intellectually superior to you.

Thanks for your "brilliant" assessment.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Lets end this discussion on a positive note. I got things to do and I'm sure so do you. Enjoy your day! Lets pick this up again later.
Sounds good. Yep, I'm out here trying to get my old motocross bike running again for my daughter to ride. Haven't worked on it since I got my new race bike 10 years ago and it seems I have forgotten most of what I used to know about the old one. Old age comes over you slowly until it hits you all at once. Have a good one.

Democrats in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania killed their citizens with their nursing home policies. Desantis shut down the nursing homes.
Thanks for your irrelevant and narcissistic travelogue.
However, the facts do not support your tendentious, self serving and crazy propositions.
https://news.yahoo.com/why-oh-why-ny-governor-080009613.html
The money quote:
It’s interesting to compare Cuomo’s approach, in which infected (and infectious) patients were deliberately sent to nursing homes, with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ policy of protecting nursing homes first.

As the Palm Beach Post notes, DeSantis forbade the discharge of infected patients to nursing homes and long-term care facilities. As a result, only 3.5 per 100,000 nursing home residents in Florida contracted the disease, compared to 27 out of 100,000 in New York.

Ron DeSantis saw better outcomes
As an editorial in Issues & Insights observed: “New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo panicked about COVID-19, while Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis did not.”

These mistakes led to a giant "Cuomo Killed My Mom" sign being erected off an overpass in upstate New York. Possibly unfair but certainly indicative of how some New Yorkers feel. Rep. Elise Stefanik has called for a federal investigation of Cuomo’s nursing home policy.

Meanwhile, there’s other bad news for Cuomo: A lengthy report from left-leaning public interest journalism outlet ProPublica compared his performance to that of California Gov. Gavin Newsom and also found Cuomo wanting by comparison. Political infighting between Cuomo and New York Mayor Bill de Blasio paralyized their response at a crucial moment.
And, Cuomo and de blasio, did not sanitize the subways till 1 month ago. Before then he cut back the service, ie more people packed in a germ incubator. What great minds not the density of population. Libs are pure trash.

Reactions: mahb and lima23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT