ADVERTISEMENT

Bree just left and I haven't see her this mad in a long time....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
images

Looks like we are amping things up in this investigation. I guess now republicans know what democrats feel like with these incessant investigations. I didn't see anyone get convicted however in the Bengahzi investigation.

Bree told me that she is ticked off because this isn't what she meant when she told Trump to go down.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ssia-probe/ar-AAxAPtn?ocid=spartandhp&ffid=gz

I heard they were ramping up with the Obama administration now being looked at. Could be interesting.

Looks like we are amping things up in this investigation. I guess now republicans know what democrats feel like with these incessant investigations. I didn't see anyone get convicted however in the Bengahzi investigation.

Bree told me that she is ticked off because this isn't what she meant when she told Trump to go down.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ssia-probe/ar-AAxAPtn?ocid=spartandhp&ffid=gz

Reactions: Strack_Cane
I heard they were ramping up with the Obama administration now being looked at. Could be interesting.

Come on man. Don't tell me you're one of those that actually thinks Obama should be indicted. You're smarter than that.

Bree Bree should be pissed. For a year now she was told she would be going down on Grade A, Prime + Republican beef. Now its looking like she will have to settle for Democratic tofurky. You used this girl as an innocent pawn.

Come on man. Don't tell me you're one of those that actually thinks Obama should be indicted. You're smarter than that.
Of course not......but there is a possibility that the people he surrounded himself with may have to break open their rainy day piggy banks, because like Stormy Daniels told Alec Baldwin (playing Trump on SNL).....a storm is coming.

Right wingers still trying to keep hope alive. The only person going down is that POS in the WH. Trump Jr caught again lying about meeting another foreign national to "help" Trump win the election.

Reactions: cdwright40
I'm hoping he was smarter then that but it appears several members of his intelligence team were involved in some dirty deeds. That said, they may have had cause. We'll see.

Right wingers still trying to keep hope alive. The only person going down is that POS in the WH. Trump Jr caught again lying about meeting another foreign national to "help" Trump win the election.
Have you seen what they are going with as a defense? I literally fell out of my chair! Their NEW defense is the white house was involved with a national security issue. Huh? They are literally complaining that Obamas people were involved with trying to find out why other countries are stepping up and paying the staff of our nominees money for access. They think Obama should be indicted for this. In reality he should have done much more. He frankly didn't do enough and should have had them all put on blast on the spot but didn't want to give the appearance of favoritism. He didn't stand up to Mitch and that is a shame and that is something Obama should regret.

These people are criminals and to me their supporters are just as bad if not worse for trying to give them this cover. Their own country is under siege and they find absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Can someone please tell them it is against the law for foreign governments to be involved with American elections. Obama wasn't giving them a traffic stop with dried leaves on their car.

Have you seen what they are going with as a defense? I literally fell out of my chair! Their NEW defense is the white house was involved with a national security issue. Huh? They are literally complaining that Obamas people were involved with trying to find out why other countries are stepping up and paying the staff of our nominees money for access. They think Obama should be indicted for this. In reality he should have done much more. He frankly didn't do enough and should have had them all put on blast on the spot but didn't want to give the appearance of favoritism. He didn't stand up to Mitch and that is a shame and that is something Obama should regret.

These people are criminals and to me their supporters are just as bad if not worse for trying to give them this cover. Their own country is under siege and they find absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Can someone please tell them it is against the law for foreign governments to be involved with American elections. Obama wasn't giving them a traffic stop with dried leaves on their car.
Didn't hear about the national security angle. Doesn't surprise me these right wingers are desparate. What's more amazing is Trump's peeps believe this shzzt. Hate to say it but some of them are dumber than a sack of rocks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT