ADVERTISEMENT

Butigieg caught LYING about Biden Infrastructure plan again

I judge all folks the same. Thank god you're not representative of what most Americans think of Joe. Who would have thunk Biden's approval would be higher than that POS Trump ever was, in less than 100 days!

Joe, gonna put you back in chains. Tell me how you’d judge Trump saying this ? I know you’re in a Tuff spot here because if you don’t support Biden over Trump , “ You ain’t Black “

Joe, gonna put you back in chains. Tell me how you’d judge Trump saying this ? I know you’re in a Tuff spot here because if you don’t support Biden over Trump , “ You ain’t Black “
Very true. Biden says it, and so many snap in line. Baaaaah!

lololol!

I was perfectly fine with those statements. Next dumb analogy.

I have the gall to call your Progressive balderdash about overthrowing the government. More Lib and media bullshit. That was some overthrow attempt! After the Libs spent the summer tearing down our cities while calling it 'peaceful protest' they claim that those few hours of old people storming the Capital as an overthrow. Broke into some rooms, sat on some chairs...and the government almost fell, yeah, and the cow jumped over the moon.
You need to look at the arrests. There were lots of "not so old" people armed and ready to lynch Pence. Stop denying the facts. You supported an insurrectionist president.

Actually, when you have an approval rate of almost 60%, some of those folks have to be Republicans.

True, but you can't have it both ways, don't be calling us lemmings...blindly following only what's red. That's why you beat us. You vote in a block, we, unfortunately now with these election results, vote our minds.

You need to look at the arrests. There were lots of "not so old" people armed and ready to lynch Pence. Stop denying the facts. You supported an insurrectionist president.

Not at all true. He unwisely did get this thing rolling, but did not expect the results that occurred. That said, this thing is great fodder for the left and the media who have overblown it hundredfold. National Guard still protecting the worthless members of Congress is absurd. So far, the only threat has been some left leaning maniac using his car as a weapon...which was more weaponry than the entire group used when overrunning the Capital and sitting in some doofus' chair. Right, an insurrection without weapons.

Last edited:
Stop your lies and bullshzt. Most municipalities have laws against deficit spending.
Then why are we having to bail out so many Dem run cities with stimulus money? Their policies are why they are losing money hand over fist. Utah on the other hand continues to live within their means. Maybe you should question why Dem run cities spend money like a drunken sailor.

Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT