ADVERTISEMENT

C.K. wins SI Ali Award

Apparently Trump was offered award but declined because too busy for massive photoshoot SI wanted and his fat golf ass couldn't fit in frame.

Reactions: dlmcane
Yeah, the guy really put his ass on the line. I would say he deserves it. I remember my dad talking about Ali in this same vein. When I was a kid. He said everyone hated Ali for not going to war. They said he was un-American. Same deal there. No difference....but he stood by his principles. When Ali died my dad said it made him sick how those people all of a sudden wanted to act like that never happened and make him some hero. He said Ali has always been a hero. Never changed. People change when they realize what really matters down the road.

This guys is as deserving of this award as anyone else I could think of because like Ali he stands by his principles.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Yeah, the guy really put his ass on the line. I would say he deserves it. I remember my dad talking about Ali in this same vein. When I was a kid. He said everyone hated Ali for not going to war. They said he was un-American. Same deal there. No difference....but he stood by his principles. When Ali died my dad said it made him sick how those people all of a sudden wanted to act like that never happened and make him some hero. He said Ali has always been a hero. Never changed. People change when they realize what really matters down the road.

This guys is as deserving of this award as anyone else I could think of because like Ali he stands by his principles.
That's true. It amazes me how some right-wing jackasses particularly some on this Board want to co-opt Ali and he would have if he could talk and if he was still alive he would have set them straight and it wouldn't have been pretty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT