ADVERTISEMENT

California Governor pardons ex cons facing deportation! Libs will do anything for a vote!

All crimes committed over 10 years ago and were all nonviolent. If you look at a source other than the fake outlets you prefer, you'll find that each of these people has done all they can to change their lives around and become contributing members of society. Something maybe even you can appreciate. Well nevermind. I forgot that part doesn't fit your propaganda message

All crimes committed over 10 years ago and were all nonviolent. If you look at a source other than the fake outlets you prefer, you'll find that each of these people has done all they can to change their lives around and become contributing members of society. Something maybe even you can appreciate. Well nevermind. I forgot that part doesn't fit your propaganda message

Kidnapping and possession of fire arm by felon. Sorry Lou doesn’t sound like jaywalking to me. If you’re a citizen who committed same offenses you have to live with the consequences of having a record but they don’t. Where’s a sense of fairness in any of this.

See here’s what you don’t get dipshit. They are felons! Period, I don’t give a rats ass 10 or 100 years ago!! Voting is a privilege not a right! They all vote blue so of coarse you’ll support these people! Save the “turn thier lives around” bullshit! You are nothing more than a catch phrase strung together with lies! Lou this act might fool the other burger flippers and people you drive on the bus with however most here see right thru you. You’ve only been here a couple weeks and everyone thinks your a phony!

Why do Mexicans make refried beans?

Answer: Have you ever heard of a Mexican doing anything correct the first time?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT