ADVERTISEMENT

Camo wearing men with backpacks stream into the US! Build the wall!! ISIS will be next!

Sorry bro, it doesn't seem like there's any money in the budget for the wall.
It’s going to be a big beautiful wall, Norm I’m surprised you aren’t in favor of immigration reform. Don’t you worry ISIS or some other nut will come thru the southern border?

Reactions: canam1965
It’s going to be a big beautiful wall, Norm I’m surprised you aren’t in favor of immigration reform. Don’t you worry ISIS or some other nut will come thru the southern border?

Dems won’t support immigration reform until the Muslims start to eradicate black people in the hood. Then it will be a problem. Right now they think it is a way to get rid of whites so they support immigration.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely in favor of immigration reform, I don't think a big gaudy wall is the answer to achieve it. What I dislike the most is the fact that Trump campaigned on the idea that Mexico was going to pay for it but as soon as he gets in office, 25 billion is supposed to come out of our pockets? I'm suprised that his base is okay with him not fulfilling the to major things that he campaigned on which is the wall that Mexico was going to pay for (now he's trying to make DoD foot the bill) and repealing and replacing The Affordable Care Act. What's to stop those same nuts from coming through Canada or flying in from the Middle East?

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely in favor of immigration reform, I don't think a big gaudy wall is the answer to achieve it. What I dislike the most is the fact that Trump campaigned on the idea that Mexico was going to pay for it but as soon as he gets in office, 25 billion is supposed to come out of our pockets? I'm suprised that his base is okay with him not fulfilling the to major things that he campaigned on which is the wall that Mexico was going to pay for (now he's trying to make DoD foot the bill) and repealing and replacing The Affordable Care Act. What's to stop those same nuts from coming through Canada or flying in from the Middle East?
Oh no trust me his base going nuts! It’s a huge egg on face moment for him. Those D.C. will finagle numbers and make it look like Méjico paying when we will. The Affordable Care act is a mess and needs to be overhauled. These nuts can come via Canada and in the air like you said, I just want a something to deter the next wave of BS! I just watched the Boston Bomber documentary. Can’t even tell you how emotional that was. Those poor families torn apart by two people who were here on OUR dime all while hated America and everything we stood for! Think they are or were the only ones? No chance! The Dems imported votes at all costs!! Every victim of an attack has a Pols blood on his hands! Both sides!

You’re smart, but apparently you don’t know how passports work. Also, he’s tried to ban those from the middle east yet your party tries to stop him at every turn. You’re for immigration reform but you keep voting for the people who don’t want it. How retarted can you be? And after all the new deal are stuck on trade with Mexico I guarantee we’ll get back more than enough to pay for the wall.

Oh no trust me his base going nuts! It’s a huge egg on face moment for him. Those D.C. will finagle numbers and make it look like Méjico paying when we will. The Affordable Care act is a mess and needs to be overhauled. These nuts can come via Canada and in the air like you said, I just want a something to deter the next wave of BS! I just watched the Boston Bomber documentary. Can’t even tell you how emotional that was. Those poor families torn apart by two people who were here on OUR dime all while hated America and everything we stood for! Think they are or were the only ones? No chance! The Dems imported votes at all costs!! Every victim of an attack has a Pols blood on his hands! Both sides!
I agree with you 100% on the Affordable Care Act needing to be overhauled which is what Trump should have been aiming for from the start which was to improve what we all know is an imperfect healthcare system and make it better instead of trying to scrap the whole thing thus kicking 23 million, many of whom supported Trump off of their insurance. I will admit that I'm not all that well versed on Obamacare with me being retired military and having my own insurance under Tricare and not needing it. I mean if we had or at least if I had assurances that a wall would prevent another 9/11 or even a Boston marathon bombing sign me up I'm all for it, I'm just not sold on that being the answer. Here's another question that's a little off topic but not really, what are we going to do about these homegrown or domestic terrorist? Treat them like enemy combatants and ship their asses off to Gitmo? Thoughts?

You’re smart, but apparently you don’t know how passports work. Also, he’s tried to ban those from the middle east yet your party tries to stop him at every turn. You’re for immigration reform but you keep voting for the people who don’t want it. How retarted can you be? And after all the new deal are stuck on trade with Mexico I guarantee we’ll get back more than enough to pay for the wall.
First of all you don't know who all I've voted for so that statement in and of itself is just plain stupid. Secondly, he tried to ban people from an entire region which happened to be the Middle East and it was the COURTS WHO SAID THAT IT WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL not "my party". It sure would be nice for you to have your facts straight before entering into a debate.

I agree with you 100% on the Affordable Care Act needing to be overhauled which is what Trump should have been aiming for from the start which was to improve what we all know is an imperfect healthcare system and make it better instead of trying to scrap the whole thing thus kicking 23 million, many of whom supported Trump off of their insurance. I will admit that I'm not all that well versed on Obamacare with me being retired military and having my own insurance under Tricare and not needing it. I mean if we had or at least if I had assurances that a wall would prevent another 9/11 or even a Boston marathon bombing sign me up I'm all for it, I'm just not sold on that being the answer. Here's another question that's a little off topic but not really, what are we going to do about these homegrown or domestic terrorist? Treat them like enemy combatants and ship their asses off to Gitmo? Thoughts?

Let me explain this to you. The 23 million number is a joke. Do you know how Obama Care paid for “Obama Care”? They forced every American to get insurance or pay a penalty on their taxes, that’s how they generated the money. By making every body pay in, and most not using it, it would pay for the cost of those who did need it. Half of those people were young people who didn’t have insurance and didn’t want or need it. 2nd nothing was affordable about it. Most problem lost their insurance and were forced to by insurance that cost 3x what they were paying. Yes, more people had a “insurance card”, but they couldn’t use it because they couldn’t afford the premiums. Ending Obama Care is the equivalent of getting rid of a V8 that just sits there because you can’t afford to put gas in it!

First of all you don't know who all I've voted for so that statement in and of itself is just plain stupid. Secondly, he tried to ban people from an entire region which happened to be the Middle East and it was the COURTS WHO SAID THAT IT WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL not "my party". It sure would be nice for you to have your facts straight before entering into a debate.

The courts have judges appointed by democrats you dummy, liberal judges that legislate from the bench. All of their orders were overturned in the Supreme Court! You really are a old black guy aren’t you? You being ex-military I would think you’d be smarter than this! Damn! I bet you don’t know what “legislate from the bench means” do you?

Let me explain this to you. The 23 million number is a joke. Do you know how Obama Care paid for “Obama Care”? They forced every American to get insurance or pay a penalty on their taxes, that’s how they generated the money. By making every body pay in, and most not using it, it would pay for the cost of those who did need it. Half of those people were young people who didn’t have insurance and didn’t want or need it. 2nd nothing was affordable about it. Most problem lost their insurance and were forced to by insurance that cost 3x what they were paying. Yes, more people had a “insurance card”, but they couldn’t use it because they couldn’t afford the premiums. Ending Obama Care is the equivalent of getting rid of a V8 that just sits there because you can’t afford to put gas in it!
I'm not going to try to debate this one with you because if you read my response, I'm not all that well versed on it but I do know that premiums fluctuate depending on where you live. Some people hate it while many others have testified before Congress and pleaded with congressman and senators from them not to take it away at town hall meetings all over the country.

I'm not going to try to debate this one with you because if you read my response, I'm not all that well versed on it but I do know that premiums fluctuate depending on where you live. Some people hate it while many others have testified before Congress and pleaded with congressman and senators from them not to take it away at town hall meetings all over the country.

This is true, some do, most don’t. My mother was forced off her insurance, and had to buy much more expensive insurance, but was subsidized buy the Gov so she could afford it.

Again,,,,,

She had insurance she could afford and liked. After Obama’s Care, she lost the insurance she liked, and we the tax payers had to pay for her new insurance she couldn’t use because the deductible was outrageous! Understand?

The courts have judges appointed by democrats you dummy, liberal judges that legislate from the bench. All of their orders were overturned in the Supreme Court! You really are a old black guy aren’t you? You being ex-military I would think you’d be smarter than this! Damn! I bet you don’t know what “legislate from the bench means” do you?
Oh and there are no judges who were appointed by republicans? How utterly stupid can you be? Tell me that your not that ignorant? Judging by this response, it seems like you are and the Supreme court hasn't done jack shit or even heard arguments on the Travel ban clown!

This is true, some do, most don’t. My mother was forced off her insurance, and had to buy much more expensive insurance, but was subsidized buy the Gov so she could afford it.

Again,,,,,

She had insurance she could afford and liked. After Obama’s Care, she lost the insurance she liked, and we the tax payers had to pay for her new insurance she couldn’t use because the deductible was outrageous! Understand?
I don't get it. Why was your mother forced off of her insurance? I thought Obamacare was a mandate for anyone who didn't have insurance to obtain it?

Oh and there are no judges who were appointed by republicans? How utterly stupid can you be? Tell me that your not that ignorant? Judging by this response, it seems like you are and the Supreme court hasn't done jack shit or even heard arguments on the Travel ban clown!

Yes they have, they have said 2 of his bands can go forth and they are. Maybe your old ass should read more. And yes there are republican judges, but you are the one saying “why can’t we do immigration reform”, and guess the reason I gave being the Trump has tried to protect us by banning people from Countries that have no way of being indentfied doesn’t sit well with you. I assume you think Syria has a Department of Motor Vehicles and we can bet these people? But you say the ban was unconstitutional! We tell me smart ass how else can he do it? You want reform but can’t come up with a way, so you just sit there and listen to Stupid Democratica and what they say! Sounds like you’re a conservative, but since black people have voted Democrat their whole life might as well keep at it right?

I don't get it. Why was your mother forced off of her insurance? I thought Obamacare was a mandate for anyone who didn't have insurance to obtain it?

The company she worked for had company provided insurance like most People who work have. Because of Obama Care they couldn’t afford it anymore and dropped everybody!

Yes they have, they have said 2 of his bands can go forth and they are. Maybe your old ass should read more. And yes there are republican judges, but you are the one saying “why can’t we do immigration reform”, and guess the reason I gave being the Trump has tried to protect us by banning people from Countries that have no way of being indentfied doesn’t sit well with you. I assume you think Syria has a Department of Motor Vehicles and we can bet these people? But you say the ban was unconstitutional! We tell me smart ass how else can he do it? You want reform but can’t come up with a way, so you just sit there and listen to Stupid Democratica and what they say! Sounds like you’re a conservative, but since black people have voted Democrat their whole life might as well keep at it right?
How old are you, while you're calling my ass old. If you're younger than 48 keep living, you'll get there. Y'all keep talking about ISIS this and that but many of you and the government seems to forget that 17 of the 19 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia who are supposed to be our allies. I'm not the one who said that the travel ban was unconstitutional, it was the 9th Circuit Court. Some people are worried about the wrong thing. As far me being conservative or liberal, I think that I'm in the middle. There are whole lot of things that I'm conservative on I.E. National Defense, same sex marriage, this transgender bathroom bullshit, crime and punishment, immigrstion, welfare. I think all able body people should get a job (but recognize that discriminatory practices still exist),etc. I'm also liberal on some shit. Legalization of marijuana, equal opportunity etc.

Last edited:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT