ADVERTISEMENT

Can Anyone Expain How You Violate An Agreement With Someone You don't Know?

Will be fun once the six new accusers start coming forward to tell their stories.

Please explain? Nobody on the planet is this lost.
Apparently Trump is doing better than you, while you type and lecture strangers online all day, perform data entry and cry like a spoiled two year old who just lost his favorite Barbie doll Trump is a Billionare, bangs a hot wife and is leader of the free world. How you like them apples! You must drive around in that Geek Squad van pissed off all day! Sucks to hate life I bet!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-damages/ar-BBKjUtZ?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

LMAO....Trump claims to even know this chick. Now he is suing someone he doesn't know for 20Million Dollars? Only a dumbass would do this...Oh, wait.
You’ve clearly never been important enough to have signed an NDA where someone shared sensitive imformation with you or had a sensitive exchange with. For some of them, even acknowledging it or the relationship exits is in violation of such NDA.

Cucks gonna cuck!

A cover up... you know... where someone does something illegal to make it go away. One of those. I figured after 8 years of Obama you’d know what one of those was.
Enough with the Obama scapegoating. Republicans had the house and senate and were free to investigate him. They had nothing so they didnt' Move on from it. It's silly.

Stay WOKE regarding Stormy. That's all I have to say.

Indeed...point being people allege stuff all the time but that simply doesn’t mean it’s true. Of course it doesn’t mean it’s false either so we’ll see what happens.

Big difference is, Obama wasn't taken to court to prove he was born in the US. He knew he was.

So where’s the cover up? Still waiting for someone to provide what was a cover up. There wasn’t one because whereas it may be immoral, it isn’t illegal.
Here's ONE cover up. The $130k payment to Stormy Daniels was paid to keep her quiet about their affair. This payment came weeks before the 2016 election. There are allegedly 6 other woman with similar stories.

Here's ONE cover up. The $130k payment to Stormy Daniels was paid to keep her quiet about their affair. This payment came weeks before the 2016 election. There are allegedly 6 other woman with similar stories.
Hahahahahaha when Cems says “allegedly” that’s Cems code for “just so you know I’m admitting a lie ahead of time” hahahahaha what a disturbed guy!! Total lunatic

So Trump doesn't lie?
Did say either way. Read again what I said. You lie so much and you know this why is why you don’t even bother to defend your lies. You try and deflect and say others do. Cems you live a lie, how can you look yourself in the mirror? Seriously you can’t possibly feel like a man. We only lie when we are scared, you must live in fear with insecurities because you are a compulsive liar.

Did say either way. Read again what I said. You lie so much and you know this why is why you don’t even bother to defend your lies. You try and deflect and say others do. Cems you live a lie, how can you look yourself in the mirror? Seriously you can’t possibly feel like a man. We only lie when we are scared, you must live in fear with insecurities because you are a compulsive liar.
Go to sleep. You look like you can use some sleep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT