ADVERTISEMENT

Casio Cortez backed Candidate

..an economics degree? lolol
it all makes sense.... when you realize that her economics professors are all rabid leftists, you can understand how an idiot like her gets an economics degree.. i remember one of my economics professors in college would not STFU about how stupid conservatives are and how liberal economics has all the answers yada yada yada.... i dropped the class do to him being a giant prick.. matter of fact, here is his link http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1007435

seriously, grade-school kids could beat her in a debate; this is intelligence in America now?

Im a registered Democrat, and honestly it’s embarrassing that she is the face of the party right now. Instead of acting like a know-it-all, she should pick 3 issues and know them inside and out. Trying to give input on foreign affairs or policy only highlights how little she actually knows. Love her passion though. It’s a good thing that younger people are getting involved in politics.

She turned down Ben Shapiro’s offer of conversation ( debate probably) and $10,000 to her charity of choice this week. Said he was making a “cat call” . She knows she would not stand a chance on a policy debate - she’s embarrassing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT