ADVERTISEMENT

CD. Trump Calls Out Maxine Waters

Yeah, i heard about that.

I know you guys don't like her and she is actually too far leftist for my taste but she is very smart. Just goes about things from a different perspective. A bit radical. Probably even hates Trump worse than i do and that's saying something...lol

I know you guys don't like her and she is actually too far leftist for my taste but she is very smart. Just goes about things from a different perspective. A bit radical. Probably even hates Trump worse than i do and that's saying something...lol
“She is very smart”? I’ve read it all now! Just for clarity she’s also a thief!

Reactions: beastnmayne

Smart...based on what?

What smart thing has she ever done or said...

EVER?

Reactions: PalmaBoy

She doesn't live in her district. She is a multi millionaire on a congress womens salary. You figure out how that happened. Senile old moronic bitch who is full of crap like many liberals.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
She doesn't live in her district. She is a multi millionaire on a congress womens salary. You figure out how that happened. Senile old moronic bitch who is full of crap like many liberals.

What you talkin bout HJ ???
crazywaters.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT