ADVERTISEMENT

CD. Trump Calls Out Maxine Waters

Yeah, i heard about that.

I know you guys don't like her and she is actually too far leftist for my taste but she is very smart. Just goes about things from a different perspective. A bit radical. Probably even hates Trump worse than i do and that's saying something...lol

I know you guys don't like her and she is actually too far leftist for my taste but she is very smart. Just goes about things from a different perspective. A bit radical. Probably even hates Trump worse than i do and that's saying something...lol
“She is very smart”? I’ve read it all now! Just for clarity she’s also a thief!

Reactions: beastnmayne

Smart...based on what?

What smart thing has she ever done or said...

EVER?

Reactions: PalmaBoy

She doesn't live in her district. She is a multi millionaire on a congress womens salary. You figure out how that happened. Senile old moronic bitch who is full of crap like many liberals.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
She doesn't live in her district. She is a multi millionaire on a congress womens salary. You figure out how that happened. Senile old moronic bitch who is full of crap like many liberals.

What you talkin bout HJ ???
crazywaters.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT