ADVERTISEMENT

Chesa Boudin Ousted

Soros funded puppet with 2 terrorist parents. The left wing is like a bad virus. Once a population gets exposed to their deranged policies they are finished until the next generation buys their propaganda and suffers from their insanity.

He was an idiot. Even SF residents, some of the most progressive in the world saw through his charade

And for those that say it won't fix anything by ousting him, read the below. Pretty sure higher conviction rates would potentially have led to lower OD's and lower crimes

More people died in San Francisco last year from fentanyl overdoses than covid-19, yet District Attorney Chesa Boudin did not convict a single person in 2021 for dealing the lethal opioid.
This helps explain why one of the most liberal cities in America voted overwhelmingly on Tuesday to recall Boudin and repudiate the prosecutor’s soft-on-crime approach.

Court records obtained by the San Francisco Standard show Boudin’s office convicted just three people for the charge of “possession with intent to sell” in 2021 — for meth, heroin and cocaine. His predecessor secured more than 90 drug-dealing convictions in 2018.

main-qimg-c61641beabc2090cdd30ff130cbd7cd5-pjlq

I am surprised that the Chinese didn't use that cat on their Chinese restaurant menu for short ribs. A restaurant did that when I was up North. There was a restaurant called Tommy Chen's in White Plains,N.Y. that was shut down for getting caught using cats for short ribs. LoL..

• Haha
Reactions: central17
I am surprised that the Chinese didn't use that cat on their Chinese restaurant menu for short ribs. A restaurant did that when I was up North. There was a restaurant called Tommy Chen's in White Plains,N.Y. that was shut down for getting caught using cats for short ribs. LoL..
Wowza. I always KNEW those miscreants ate rats and dogs....but this is MUCH more disturbing.

In the early 90's there was a Chinese restaurant on Biscayne Blvd just South of 112 that earned the moniker "the nervous cat". Did actually did have good food, better when you didn't overthink it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT