ADVERTISEMENT

City of Miami is Curse....

dfly3

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2012
starting with Fins( GM on down is troubled for years) Marlins the same issues but from owner on down, Canes- don’t know where to begin although I’ve been tough on Gary, I do agree with him the issues stems from everyone involved and I’m not sure whoever the HC the task taking over from Golden wouldn’t been easy. I really believe at this point CMR has to really evaluate what’s going around him and find what are the strong pieces and build from there and it won’t be over night and fans have to be patient. Panthers- I don’t have Answers but seem the same BS every season but they play tough and lastly Heat- Riley mojo may have pas him by, the team should of rebuilt since LeBron left, Although I love Wade but he’s done, and whiteside not worth the big signing, couple good players on the team but no true superstars.. it may be time for Riley to resign in a year or two and fans will appreciate all he did but his time is up. Heat is the only team in Miami not in a losing funk the last 10yrs or more but as you can see beside Heat most of the teams seems curse for whatever reason there is. Sorry for the long post but I’m tired as a fan of all the beloved Miami teams especially canes and fins to struggle every ye with the same non sense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News