ADVERTISEMENT

CNN lied about Sessions too...

OP, continues to post material that he assumes exonerates Trump. This and similar posts have only highlighted the desperation of right wingers. Mueller is not relying on CNN or Fox Fake News to investigate Russia Gate. Only desparate right wingers like yourself are hanging onto the slightest suggestion that Trump is innocent. Let Mueller do his job. If Trump is innocent of all allegations he'll be found not guilty of all charges.

OP, continues to post material that he assumes exonerates Trump. This and similar posts have only highlighted the desperation of right wingers. Mueller is not relying on CNN or Fox Fake News to investigate Russia Gate. Only desparate right wingers like yourself are hanging onto the slightest suggestion that Trump is innocent. Let Mueller do his job. If Trump is innocent of all allegations he'll be found not guilty of all charges.
Desperation? Muellers staff are all Clinton commies! That’s a staff? You think people that stupid it’s could possible be fair? Everyone understands it’s a Democratic lead hatchet job. You as usual have the closed minded liberal it’s cool to hate Trump mentality. All while hoping you gain a few pals along the way. And “found not guilty of all the charges” what charges? You’ve decided there’s charges before an investigation is over? What are you Janes Comey?

Desperation? Muellers staff are all Clinton commies! That’s a staff? You think people that stupid it’s could possible be fair? Everyone understands it’s a Democratic lead hatchet job. You as usual have the closed minded liberal it’s cool to hate Trump mentality. All while hoping you gain a few pals along the way. And “found not guilty of all the charges” what charges? You’ve decided there’s charges before an investigation is over? What are you Janes Comey?
I know this is beyond your grasp but Mueller and Comey are Republicans. Next thing you'll be telling me is those guys are self hating Republicans. Lol

I know this is beyond your grasp but Mueller and Comey are Republicans. Next thing you'll be telling me is those guys are self hating Republicans. Lol
McCain Repubs, which is in name only. Don’t deflect from issue of all those underlings and investigators being Commie Democrats

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
McCain Repubs, which is in name only. Don’t deflect from issue of all those underlings and investigators being Commie Democrats
Deflect? No need for that when the facts are on my side. Typical right wing paranoia.
First, you liked the FBI when they were investigating Hillary but now that the shoe is on the other foot you cry foul.

Deflect? No need for that when the facts are on my side. Typical right wing paranoia.
First, you liked the FBI when they were investigating Hillary but now that the shoe is on the other foot you cry foul.
Facts on your side??? Facts on your side saying I used racial slurs then can’t show any facts?? Your here everyday making whacky claims with no facts or evidence. Hillary was lucky all her pals ran FBI otherwise she’d have been in jail by now. Your telling me she’s on the level? Cmon bro your not even that dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT