ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick-hypocrite

sabrose

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2006
Kaepernick was adopted by a white couple after his black father abandoned his mother and his mother eventually gave him up. He rails against white supremacy instead of doing what he should be doing -speaking about personal responsibility in parenting children as it is the key to a well functioning society.
But in his own life it was white people who took him in when his black father left.His white mother was no bargain either. So what does he do? -rails against white people.
Racial division and leftist insanity will hurt blacks more than whites. Its already doing this in NYC.Baltimore ,Chicago etc with massive increases in black on black murder.
Its time we address the root causes of this disruption and work together to get us back on track as a country. Copping out and blaming someone else never gets you anywhere.

If I wasn't a technical retard , I would post a link that was shared with me yesterday......In the link, it shows Kap ( in like 2016 or something) wishing everyone a happy 4 th , then right below , it shows his disgusting tweet on July 4th, 2020...…...…..Dude is biggest hypocrite ever, but he's getting paid

This clown has been a phony from day one. AAs sure know how to pick their political leaders, lol.

Reactions: 6882
If I wasn't a technical retard , I would post a link that was shared with me yesterday......In the link, it shows Kap ( in like 2016 or something) wishing everyone a happy 4 th , then right below , it shows his disgusting tweet on July 4th, 2020...…...…..Dude is biggest hypocrite ever, but he's getting paid

Someone, maybe Brandon Tatum, said all of this started when he started seeing this girl he is with now. Not sure if that's true or not??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT