ADVERTISEMENT

Countries Where Police Can Only Use Deadly Force As A "Last Resort"

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
ECgOXytWkAEy2xi.jpg

Leave if you don’t like it. You have a choice.
Why would I leave my home? LOL...My family has been here for generations. Literally built it for free. I am not going anywhere. There is a lot of work to be done to get it fixed....and first things first. It's time to get a POS out of the peoples house. Don't act like a rere.

Reactions: kbreeze
Why would I leave my home? LOL...My family has been here for generations. Literally built it for free. I am not going anywhere. There is a lot of work to be done to get it fixed....and first things first. It's time to get a POS out of the peoples house. Don't act like a rere.

Now there’s something worth protesting. Your family built it for free and they won’t let you live rent free

Reactions: utatem and GLFSTRM
They always want you to leave after our ancestors built this country to what it is. Still waiting on that 40 acres and my damn mule!!

They always want you to leave after our ancestors built this country to what it is. Still waiting on that 40 acres and my damn mule!!

Learn your history mule never mentioned in field order. First part describes lands South of Charleston to St. John river. Thirty miles inland. You are aware the second part of order was segregation Blacks to govern, no Whites to enter unless military detailed for duty. The land started to get settled and governing established then Lincoln ( Republican ) was assassinated. Johnson ( Democrat VP ) becomes President and stops the order.

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
LMAO....YEP! If anyone has the right to be here it is an African American. We built it and were never paid a dime. Well, I am here to take advantage of what my ancestors built. I am not going anywhere.

why do you disrespect your home ? why are you putting your home down, if there is no where better for you to live ? why o_O

why do you disrespect your home ? why are you putting your home down, if there is no where better for you to live ? why o_O
Please don't get it twisted to serve your narrative. I love my home and would never disrespect my home. I refuse to keep my mouth shut while there is so much social injustice in this country and I won't keep my mouth shut because I respect my home. I am not okay with people getting killed regularly like this because of no reason other than their ethnicity. I don't know you. I don't know if that is okay with you but it isn't okay with me. Therefore I look to other countries to see what they are doing....and I find out it isn't this!

What's a rere?

Reactions: grbcane
Several generations of cd, Ug, chills. Talk about all parties getting screwed on that deal.

Then STFU, try mowing the lawn in front of your bedroom, the one with 4 wheels under it!
Pfffft

There is a lot of work to be done to get it fixed....and first things first. It's time to get a POS out of the peoples house.

Well then you better try to do it the same way the thugs tried to do it last night. Because he isn't going to be voted out.

Then STFU, try mowing the lawn in front of your bedroom, the one with 4 wheels under it!
Pfffft

Wait, wait, wait.........are you honestly saying you think he ISN'T the guy on the scooter holding all the traffic up? Dude, he might be living in a tent, using a PC at the library (remember library cards are free).

Reactions: majus12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT