ADVERTISEMENT

covid 19 sending these states run by republican governors straight to clown school....

I can't wait to see those right wing nutjobs without masks.

source.gif

Last edited:
Anyone paying attention with half a brain knows that with increased testing, raw counts are April’s news. Focus now are positivity rates, deaths, and hospitalizations. Texas saw a huge spike after adding their prison population.

Population density
Yeah, I guess Phoenix and Dallas and Houson and Miami and Tampa and J Ville and Orlando and Tampa are just "in the sticks" rural towns. Jesus, just when the left on here can't get nuttier.....

Last edited:
You do know these are clties and not states? Oh well. How do you explain Phoenix, Birmingham, Jacksonville and Houston?
Face it. Your 2nd wave of Covid19 that you wanted never materialized...and the country continues to open up. More inside diners at Flanigans and Cafe Ragazzi each Saturday for the past 4 Saturdays.

Face it. Your 2nd wave of Covid19 that you wanted never materialized...and the country continues to open up. More inside diners at Flanigans and Cafe Ragazzi each Saturday for the past 4 Saturdays.

2nd wave? We're not done with the 1st wave. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Reactions: JusticeCanes
Yeah, I guess Phoenix and Dallas and Houson and Miami and Tampa and J Ville and Orlando and Tampa are just "in the sticks" rural towns. Jesus, just when the left on here can't get nuttier.....

None of the places you listed are major hubs of entry from Europe...which is where most clusters originally came from.

None of the places you listed are major hubs of entry from Europe...which is where most clusters originally came from.
Well, well well. Look what we have ourselves HERE! We have ourselves an internationally acclaimed geography professor/travel agent!

Reactions: Raoul2
Still on the first wave buddy...yes we have handled it that poorly. Thoughts...

Reactions: cems52
You real liberal brilliant idiots need to research mask and take the politics out of it. Amazing how you sheep can be lead to the trough to feed .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT