ADVERTISEMENT

Covid, Whataburger, what a cluster F*ck & 87 Border Patrol Agents

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Well look here. Police in La Joya, Texas get called to the Whataburger by store employees because a family was there coughing and sneezing. Illegals in the restaurant and all positive with Covid .

Read yourself this is one f*8ked up Administration. In addition 87 Border Patrol Agents are now positive Covid.

Reactions: Allied2651 and mahb
Nothing to see here, folks; move on
Nothing to see here? Covid positive illegals being housed in hotels in cities without any notification ? Ok next batch coming to your house.

Nothing to see here? Covid positive illegals being housed in hotels in cities without any notification ? Ok next batch cothe ming to your house.
It's a joke I've used many times to describe the media's usual approach to such important things. That's why mainstream didn't report on Barbara Boxer assault. Come on, Man, pay attention

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
It's a joke I've used many times to describe the media's usual approach to such important things. That's why mainstream didn't report on Barbara Boxer assault. Come on, Man, pay attention
Deepest apologies. My 6th sense for detecting sarcasm is in a weakened state. Gotta improve.

Damn, I like Whataburger! Keep those Covid infected criminals out of there.

Let us not forget these future democrat voters and welfare recipients first action in the USA is breaking the laws of the country they are entering. Their second action is asking for money created by us legal folks working. I am 100% for legal immigration and temporary Visa's, we still have a legal immigration. Why do the illegals not utilize the legal system and why doesn't the government enforce its laws on the books?

Let us not forget these future democrat voters and welfare recipients first action in the USA is breaking the laws of the country they are entering. Their second action is asking for money created by us legal folks working. I am 100% for legal immigration and temporary Visa's, we still have a legal immigration. Why do the illegals not utilize the legal system and why doesn't the government enforce its laws on the books?
The government won't enforce its laws on the books because corporate America won't allow enforcement of laws that would curtail their appetite for cheap labor.

The answer is simple. We have an administration that believes in open borders and promotes illegal entry to the land of the free...free stuff, that is!

Reactions: utatem
The government won't enforce its laws on the books because corporate America won't allow enforcement of laws that would curtail their appetite for cheap labor.
Not saying corporate America doesn't want to hire less than minimum wage labor. And by the way, big corporate donates democrat. Ever heard of Coke, Delta and big tech. You have it backwards, big corporate pays off democrats so they can have cheap labor and law abiding US citizens pay the freight. Biden was bought and paid for and opened the flood gates. Bezos and Buffett lecture the middle class about not paying enough, when they pay $0.00?????

Reactions: utatem
Not saying corporate America doesn't want to hire less than minimum wage labor. And by the way, big corporate donates democrat. Ever heard of Coke, Delta and big tech. You have it backwards, big corporate pays off democrats so they can have cheap labor and law abiding US citizens pay the freight. Biden was bought and paid for and opened the flood gates. Bezos and Buffett lecture the middle class about not paying enough, when they pay $0.00?????
Lose the mumbo jumbo and heres the reality. It is against the law in this country to hire illegals. Look up how many times this law has been enforced. This not about politics. It's about greed!

Lose the mumbo jumbo and heres the reality. It is against the law in this country to hire illegals. Look up how many times this law has been enforced. This not about politics. It's about greed!
Down in South Central Florida where the packing houses are and the migrants that are hired to pick the Tomatoes, Avocados, Oranges, Great fruit, and other vegetables have traditionally been Illegal aliens move up the coast as far North as Pennsylvania as the season changes to pick Tomatoes is all about cheap illegal labor with law enforcement at times raiding these locations with little results. I have to agree that it is not Political it is a consistent lack of enforcement. Now, do I object when I get my lawn cut? No, because I don't want to do it.

Illegal immigration is a crime - Democrats choose not to enforce the law.
I guess greedy democrats Biden are being paid off by greedy corporate types like Bezos, Buffett, Bastian, The Killer B's!!!!

All at the expense of hard working American's.

Down in South Central Florida where the packing houses are and the migrants that are hired to pick the Tomatoes, Avocados, Oranges, Great fruit, and other vegetables have traditionally been Illegal aliens move up the coast as far North as Pennsylvania as the season changes to pick Tomatoes is all about cheap illegal labor with law enforcement at times raiding these locations with little results. I have to agree that it is not Political it is a consistent lack of enforcement. Now, do I object when I get my lawn cut? No, because I don't want to do it.
Actually many of the agricultural workers have LEGAL temporary Agricultural Visa's. Why should those hard working people have to go through the time, cost and energy, then pay taxes, when the dirtbags that come in illegally are treated like hero's, cash, free plane tickets and other stuff while they drive up the Covid danger.

There are plenty of legal methods of legal immigration and non citizen work. Why does the Biden regime not want to enforce them? Maybe the murderous drug cartels have found a new interest in paying big bucks to new US politically connected fledling artists?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Actually many of the agricultural workers have LEGAL temporary Agricultural Visa's. Why should those hard working people have to go through the time, cost and energy, then pay taxes, when the dirtbags that come in illegally are treated like hero's, cash, free plane tickets and other stuff while they drive up the Covid danger.

There are plenty of legal methods of legal immigration and non citizen work. Why does the Biden regime not want to enforce them? Maybe the murderous drug cartels have found a new interest in paying big bucks to new US politically connected fledling artists?
You are correct but that's not the gripe with right minded Americans. People coming in daily from Mexico to herd cattle or pick crops are not at issue.

Joey is just making sure that Hunter can easily find as much crack as he needs and at a lower price. A good father always looks out for his kid's interests.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT