ADVERTISEMENT

Covington Catholic

According to Phillip Martin, the American Indian who was almost face to face with a young white male he made himself a barrier & got in between the Covington students & group of African Americans who were already there when Mr Phillips & his group arrived. He wanted to diffuse a tense, potentially volatile situation. Mr Phillips did nothing wrong; he sang in his own language & playing his drum so from a spiritual standpoint, he exercised his religious freedom & mission accomplished. Mr Phillips is a Vietnam veteran.

Little pineapple is only telling half the story- just like the shortened video didn’t tell what really happened - I wonder if CNN , MSNBC, TNYT or the Wash Post corrected their stories- also the school itself got it wrong
You should know all about half stories because the Faux news network does it all the time.
BTW utatem, what would you have wanted? A clash between Young white males wearing MAGA hats vs African American demonstrators???!!! You would probably want to see a enraged youth wearing a MAGA hat jump into a vehicle & run over demonstrators; just like Charlottesville.

Reactions: cems52
You should know all about half stories because the Faux news network does it all the time.
BTW utatem, what would you have wanted? A clash between Young white males wearing MAGA hats vs African American demonstrators???!!! You would probably want to see a enraged youth wearing a MAGA hat jump into a vehicle & run over demonstrators; just like Charlottesville.

Dude- story has been universally debunked. Phillips was disingenuous. Have some bit of respect and own up to it. Watch the entire video. Even jake the fake Tapper came out and said so. Fahget about it. It’s a Fougazi.

Dude- story has been universally debunked. Phillips was disingenuous. Have some bit of respect and own up to it. Watch the entire video. Even jake the fake Tapper came out and said so. Fahget about it. It’s a Fougazi.
No, bottom line is the young man disrespected a veteran

No, bottom line is the young man disrespected a veteran

Sorry didn’t happen. Kids went to steps to wait for bus and do school cheer. Adult Black radicals started screaming vulgar racist things at kids. Phillips comes along and banging his drum marches into Covington kids. He has said he was there to diffuse the situation. He’s also said the kids were screaming build the wall. Over an hour of tape that does not appear. MAGA hats on kids is whole reason they were targeted by Black radicals and Philli

Last edited:
Reactions: jyoho and grbcane
I did see the video of them harassing a girl and screaming “it isn’t rape if they enjoy it”. Is that the video you are talking about?

According to Phillip Martin, the American Indian who was almost face to face with a young white male he made himself a barrier & got in between the Covington students & group of African Americans who were already there when Mr Phillips & his group arrived. He wanted to diffuse a tense, potentially volatile situation. Mr Phillips did nothing wrong; he sang in his own language & playing his drum so from a spiritual standpoint, he exercised his religious freedom & mission accomplished. Mr Phillips is a Vietnam veteran.
Nathan Phillips is not a Vietnam veteran no more than I am - he lied about being in Vietnam and raised $6,000 saying it - unfortunately he is an alchoholic- I was in the service 1965-67 did not go to VN neither did he

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Are we pretending those videos aren’t real?
You need to do some research on the radical group that was harassing those kids. I know there was only four of them, but the stuff they were saying, is off the charts.

Reactions: advarkas
Nathan Phillips is not a Vietnam veteran no more than I am - he lied about being in Vietnam and raised $6,000 saying it - unfortunately he is an alchoholic- I was in the service 1965-67 did not go to VN neither did he
My apology on Nathan Phillips military service as a Vietnam vet. Hes a former US Marine. No different. He served his country. Wouldn't surprise anyone if the young men from Covington Catholic follow the footsteps of #45 & claim to have bone spurs. Those red caps are just as evil as white hoods worn by the KKK.

Reactions: cems52
You need to do some research on the radical group that was harassing those kids. I know there was only four of them, but the stuff they were saying, is off the charts.
They were yelling racist , vulgar and disgusting words trying to get a reaction out of the kids - the kids did nothing wrong . Lots of hateful , harmful tweets have been deleted that accused the kids of wrongdoing but some on the left have learned nothing .

Reactions: grbcane
My apology on Nathan Phillips military service as a Vietnam vet. Hes a former US Marine. No different. He served his country. Wouldn't surprise anyone if the young men from Covington Catholic follow the footsteps of #45 & claim to have bone spurs. Those red caps are just as evil as white hoods worn by the KKK.
It’s a sad day when a young boy in a red cap shows more courage and maturity than 90% of the main stream media and the big foul mouth liberals who occupy the twitter verse I hope every sleazeball pundit and Hollywood type that advocated violence against these kids gets dragged into court and sued .

Last edited:
They were yelling racist , vulgar and disgusting words trying to get a reaction out of the kids - the kids did nothing wrong . Lots of hateful , harmful tweets have been deleted that accused the kids of wrongdoing but some on the left have learned nothing .

What they did has been largely ignored by our great press, the defenders of freedom.

Well
You left out that he was a mechanic in the marine reserves. I respect any service, just this is not what was portrayed. He has been pinched on this previously, so he knows better. He also left out that he went AWOL three times. So- there’s that.

Reactions: Strack_Cane

Red hats as evil as KKK ( Robert Bird and the Dems).... don’t think so. Look at this Kek- triggered by a hat. Next your going to say that there really are face crimes.

Little pineapple is only telling half the story- just like the shortened video didn’t tell what really happened - I wonder if CNN , MSNBC, TNYT or the Wash Post corrected their stories- also the school itself got it wrong
Little pineapple ........EPIC.........Rack eeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should also research the school with students dressing up in black face, another prominent student raping girls, and how a White House attorney is a graduate from there and pumping sympathy for these kids that were completely disrespectful to a whole slew of people. I'm sorry, but I don't give a shit what other people said to these kids their actions spread beyond just that one incident.

andy show me that video that you’re talking about - only thing I’ve found is the British tabloid Daily Mail where it’s alleged the boys yelled build the wall at 2 girls walking by. No mention of anything about rape

Here are directions:

go to google, type in Covington Catholic It's Not Rape, and you will see it.

You should also research the school with students dressing up in black face, another prominent student raping girls, and how a White House attorney is a graduate from there and pumping sympathy for these kids that were completely disrespectful to a whole slew of people. I'm sorry, but I don't give a shit what other people said to these kids their actions spread beyond just that one incident.

You went way off with this one, I thought you were interested in a resonable discussion , my bad.

Reactions: vivijane
You went way off with this one, I thought you were interested in a resonable discussion , my bad.

I know it sucks when you are put in a position to have to defend someone trying to “make rape great again”.

I know it sucks when you are put in a position to have to defend someone trying to “make rape great again”.

So no kid in your high school never made a bad joke. Must be tough when you have to deflect rather than admit you and press got DC incident wrong.

Reactions: advarkas
So andy let me get this straight-you're saying this kid raped those girls .
TRUTH Those boys were targeted because they were white and wearing MAGA hats by a group of adult? bigoted racists - no other reason . And the MSM , without bothering to check facts ran with the story and got it wrong again .Its no wonder that CNN , MSNBC , Wash Post and the NYT have lost credibility . They’re trying to demean Trumps presidency at all costs even with lie after lie They now only view/ write leftist opinionated news .

Last edited:
So no kid in your high school never made a bad joke. Must be tough when you have to deflect rather than admit you and press got DC incident wrong.

I run a private school and those kids would have been expelled for their actions on a school trip, no question. They were disrespectful and offensive, and there are multiple videos to prove it. I know Silver spoon Advarkas also would have been expelled from Gulliver if he had acted this way too.

So andy let me get this straight-you're saying this kid raped those girls .
TRUTH Those boys were targeted because they were white and wearing MAGA hats by a group of adult? bigoted racists - no other reason . And the MSM , without bothering to check facts ran with the story and got it wrong again .Its no wonder that CNN , MSNBC , Wash Post and the NYT have lost credibility . They’re trying to demean Trumps presidency at all costs even with lie after lie They now only view/ write leftist opinionated news .

Trump is doing just fine demeaning his Presidency.

These kids were disrespectful and offensive. I don’t care what happened to the lead up there is enough proof that they were just as much involved as the other bigots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT