ADVERTISEMENT

Damn all this is sad...

you like it? Thank you for correcting my grammar massa!

you want a poll test so I can vote too?
Listen at yourself. You’re an idiot. Appreciate you recognizing me as your master. That took a lot of humility on your part.

Listen at yourself. You’re an idiot. Appreciate you recognizing me as your master. That took a lot of humility on your part.

Let’s play a game since I’m so stupid. Since trump won’t post his tax returns you and I will. Block out all necessary stuff. Let’s see who makes more! I could tell you how much this idiot black man makes but you wouldn’t believe it or call it a hoax!

funny thing is your weak self couldn’t even a deal with a servant like me! I’m way more of a human being than your racist ass will ever be!

that makes me smile EVERY DAY!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: gokcub
Let’s play a game since I’m so stupid. Since trump won’t post his tax returns you and I will. Block out all necessary stuff. Let’s see who makes more! I could tell you how much this idiot black man makes but you wouldn’t believe it or call it a hoax!

funny thing is your weak self couldn’t even a deal is a servant like me! I’m way more of a human being than your racist ass will ever be!

that makes e smile EVERY DAY!!!
All joking aside, is English honestly your first language? You speak, write and spell like an idiot. Like seriously man, at least proof read that crap you type.

All joking aside, is English honestly your first language? You speak, write and spell like an idiot. Like seriously man, at least proof read that crap you type.

you’re actually right. English isn’t my first language. French is. I learned English when I was 8. Sorry you can’t understand anything I say on this message board my English teacher is watching over. I gotta work on my typing after I get Spanish down pat!

that’s how you say it right? Down pat?

I thought I was ok if no red lines lit up under me.

can you address what I posted though beyond my typos? Or you can’t understand any of it? I’ll break it down for you again if you need?

funny thing is your weak self couldn’t even a deal with a servant like me! I’m way more of a human being than your racist ass will ever be!

that makes me smile EVERY DAY!!!
You just went full retard. It’ll be okay little guy, Trump has got this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT