ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats at it again PPP program!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
The initial 350 billion in the phase 3 CARES Act is running low on funds already. Small business of every shape and type have applied. It is the only part of the CARES act that is actually sending out checks. McConell took to the Senate floor today and implored Democrats to do ONE thing. Cross out the number 350 billion and insert the number 600 billion. A very simple unanimous consent vote in Senate and House and the funds don't run dry. They just can NOT get over themselves. Instead of a quick easy yes they want to do a new bill adding 15 billion to the food stamp program, insurances that minority business get loans (all they have to do is apply like everyone else and have their documents) and add another 100 billion for hospitals and medical care. In order to do all of that small businesses will have to wait for funds once the 350 billion runs out AND Congress will need to return to session which they don't want to do. It will take weeks and weeks to work on, agree, debate, vote on a new bill. Why can't they just play ball right now and then turn their attention to other items after?

Because they are leveraging the crisis to their advantage... which should be no surprise... we know those cold blooded POS's will stop at nothing to push their communist agenda.. fuk those bastards

At the end of the day, it will cost them.. Trump will be reelected whether they like it or not and he will continue to take a fat dump on their chest every chance he gets

In case you don't believe me listen to dumb azz Nancy the bytch from this morning saying that there is no data as to WHY WE NEED ANOTHER 250 billion to the PPP program. MY G-D!!

Reactions: majus12
In case you don't believe me listen to dumb azz Nancy the bytch from this morning saying that there is no data as to WHY WE NEED ANOTHER 250 billion to the PPP program. MY G-D!!
Nancy’s brain AND pussy are both dried up, PUDDING!
I’d support Bill Cosby over her!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT