ADVERTISEMENT

Dept AG no American had knowledge of collusion, you board Libs need to be honest! Trump wins again!

Nothing, liberals lie nonstop!! They have zero message so they sell hate and give away free stuff for votes!

Local ABC News affiliate here in Philly reports on indictments and reports it stopped just short of Trump Capaign involvement. No mention of Sanders campaign just slant it the way you want it. No news propaganda.

Last edited:
No need to slant when I have facts behind what I say, glad you caught a 30 second piece that ABC didn’t mention Sanders. However this like most articles mention Sanders and several others supported by Russia including Jill Stein.’so before you accuse me of “slant” again have some facts behind you.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...indicted-for-interfering-in-us-elections.html

Wasn’t accusing you just pointing out how ABC just reported it. I watched news conference so I know what ABC is omitting and slanting to their narrative.

Wasn’t accusing you just pointing out how ABC just reported it. I watched news conference so I know what ABC is omitting and slanting to their narrative.
Ok my fault, I’m so use to people coming at me with lies and accusations. I’ll fix my fault

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT