ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis is unreal WATCH him at USF today MASKS

Masks are a joke. Proven NOT to work. Even Fauci said so before the narrative changed back in early 2020.

The idea of masks and boosters for young healthy, college students is beyond ridiculous; it is insanity. But they have indoctrinated the masses with the crowd mind. No one even stops to think for themselves or read anything beyond what is spoon fed to them by the left-wind media.

FOR THE DUMMIES OUT THERE WHO REALLY THINK SILK PANTIES ON YOUR UGLY MUG IS GOING TO STOP A VIRUS SEE BELOW>

Viruses are the smallest of all the microbes. They are said to be so small that 500 million rhinoviruses (which cause the common cold) could fit on to the head of a pin. They are unique because they are only alive and able to multiply inside the cells of other living things.

I have a question for those ridiculing the masks wearing citizens, how come he preached it was an individuals right to not wear a mask but now it's an issue if an individual chooses to wear a mask? I did not see them telling him to wear one.

I have a question for those ridiculing the masks wearing citizens, how come he preached it was an individuals right to not wear a mask but now it's an issue if an individual chooses to wear a mask? I did not see them telling him to wear one.
Agree completely. What a hypocrite DeSantis is. He postures himself as a freedom fighter for those who don’t want to wear masks. But for those who choose to wear masks, he ridicules them publicly. Ron, Don’t they also have the freedom to choose?

This is all his theatre as a prep for his run for the presidency. And right wingers buy it!

Reactions: cems52
Masks are a joke. Proven NOT to work. Even Fauci said so before the narrative changed back in early 2020.

The idea of masks and boosters for young healthy, college students is beyond ridiculous; it is insanity. But they have indoctrinated the masses with the crowd mind. No one even stops to think for themselves or read anything beyond what is spoon fed to them by the left-wind media.
Did you ever think Fauci's turn around was due to new research that proved masks work? Try thinking more analytical.

FOR THE DUMMIES OUT THERE WHO REALLY THINK SILK PANTIES ON YOUR UGLY MUG IS GOING TO STOP A VIRUS SEE BELOW>

Viruses are the smallest of all the microbes. They are said to be so small that 500 million rhinoviruses (which cause the common cold) could fit on to the head of a pin. They are unique because they are only alive and able to multiply inside the cells of other living things.
To your point, why do doctors wear masks during surgeries?

Guess you did not hear him say, "leave them on if you want to".
Did you notice the condescending tone he used when saying it? If one of those kids should get Covid and dies, do you think their parents would have a lawsuit?

Last edited:
Did you notice the condescending tone he used when saying it? If one of those kids should get Covid and dies, do you think their parents would have growns for a lawsuit?
Exactly........real responsible behavior for an adult talking to our youth. What's most asinine is, he has no idea what the medical status is of those kids who had the masks on. One or more could have been COVID positive and were trying to protect the others.

Just disgusting behavior from a public figure, once again politicizing a deadly disease that's still claiming lives.

Exactly........real responsible behavior for an adult talking to our youth. What's most asinine is, he has no idea what the medical status is of those kids who had the masks on. One or more could have been COVID positive and were trying to protect the others.

Just disgusting behavior from a public figure, once again politicizing a deadly disease that's still claiming lives.
I believe when history writes the final chapter on Covid, Republicans will be held accountable for the hundreds of thousands of deaths they have caused.

Masks don't work .Period.
Bullshyt......

I have an office that I require masks on any client who enters. Since the outbreak of COVID I've had 45-60 clients per month, every month, in my office and due to the nature of my business I'm forced to stand within 3 feet of them while conducting business.

Needless to say, I have yet to contract COVID, (knock on wood), even though 4 clients have informed me that prior to coming in they took a COVID test, only to get the results a day or two later informing them that they were positive. They were just being RESPONSIBLE ADULTS, (unlike this fool of a Governor), and letting me know. I'm 100% certain that had I not required masks to be worn by everyone, I wouldn't be able to say this. MASKS properly worn WORK!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
I believe when history writes the final chapter on Covid, Republicans will be held accountable for the hundreds of thousands of deaths they have caused.
You mean like when the Democratic governors of NY and Michigan put all the COVID+ residents in with all the other high risk geriatric patients in the NH and killed 10,000 people? Those Republicans...oh, yeah, those were democrats.

Reactions: grbcane
You mean like when the Democratic governors of NY and Michigan put all the COVID+ residents in with all the other high risk geriatric patients in the NH and killed 10,000 people? Those Republicans...oh, yeah, those were democrats.
No way to avoid the real truth about this pandemic. All efforts to mitigate the severity of this virus were met with resistance by Trump, Republican governors and local officials along with Republican congressional office holders.

Did you ever think Fauci's turn around was due to new research that proved masks work? Try thinking more analytical.
Please link the research that shows why Fauci, after a lifetime of studying infectious diseases, suddenly changed his mind about the science.

Bullshyt......

I have an office that I require masks on any client who enters. Since the outbreak of COVID I've had 45-60 clients per month, every month, in my office and due to the nature of my business I'm forced to stand within 3 feet of them while conducting business.

Needless to say, I have yet to contract COVID, (knock on wood), even though 4 clients have informed me that prior to coming in they took a COVID test, only to get the results a day or two later informing them that they were positive. They were just being RESPONSIBLE ADULTS, (unlike this fool of a Governor), and letting me know. I'm 100% certain that had I not required masks to be worn by everyone, I wouldn't be able to say this. MASKS properly worn WORK!!!
Anecdotal stories prove nothing. I have an anecdotal story to share. My wife was in ICU for 21 days and intubated for 6 days after catching Covid from her gynecologist while both were wearing masks. We never quarantined and I not only took care of her before she went to the hospital but also slept next to her and hugged her each night. I wore no masks but never got Covid from her. Science is a lot more than just anecdotal stories. Sorry, but unless it's an N95 masks that has properly been fitted and is replaced often, masks don't do much, just like Fauci said from the beginning.

You ever thought why do doctors wear masks?
The staff that treated my wife when she was in ICU with her Covid had fully self contained outfits on. I guess they weren't going to trust a face diaper to keep them safe either.

Reactions: lysmaryj
Agree completely. What a hypocrite DeSantis is. He postures himself as a freedom fighter for those who don’t want to wear masks. But for those who choose to wear masks, he ridicules them publicly. Ron, Don’t they also have the freedom to choose?

This is all his theatre as a prep for his run for the presidency. And right wingers buy it!
We don't "buy it", we just support his position. DeSantis did these USF kids a huge favor. But keep going to your parties out in Cali where you and the servants wear masks but the elites don't. There is no freedom of choice.

Reactions: doerunn and grbcane
Anecdotal stories prove nothing. I have an anecdotal story to share. My wife was in ICU for 21 days and intubated for 6 days after catching Covid from her gynecologist while both were wearing masks. We never quarantined and I not only took care of her before she went to the hospital but also slept next to her and hugged her each night. I wore no masks but never got Covid from her. Science is a lot more than just anecdotal stories. Sorry, but unless it's an N95 masks that has properly been fitted and is replaced often, masks don't do much, just like Fauci said from the beginning.
Pardon my French but I think you're full of shyt, if you think anyone's going to believe that you were stupid enough to have that kind of interaction with a VERY COVID sick individual, and you took no measures to protect yourself. I'm calling Bullshyt on that Anecdotal Story..........You're either stupid as all hell, of you have a death wish if you did such a thing.

You ever thought why do doctors wear masks?
You just aren't very bright, but you have a known medical syndrome where you think you are an expert because you did some internet search or googled something or , more likely, just believe your politically-naive position.

Doctors don't wear masks in general. The only ones that do are in the OR. They wear them in the OR for the following reasons: 1) to not let bacteria....BACTERIA (which are much larger than viruses) contaminate the wound site from their mouth or nose; 2) reminds them NOT to touch their face/mouth/nose where the BACTERIA are found, or they "break the sterile filed"; 3) so they themselves are protected from splashes from blood and body fluids.

Doctors don't wear masks (except for defined/fitted N95 masks) to protect against viruses.

Please refer to your government website noted by the FDA as below:
  • Surgical masks: A mask intended for medical purposes that covers the user's nose and mouth and provides a physical barrier to fluids and particulate materials. Surgical masks are Class II medical devices. These masks meet certain fluid barrier protection standards and flammability requirements (that is, Class I or Class II, per 16 CFR 1610.4). Surgical masks are also tested for particulate and bacterial filtration efficiencies and biocompatibility and are considered personal protective equipment (PPE). While surgical masks may be effective in blocking splashes and large-particle droplets, they do not provide a reliable level of protection from aerosolized particles because of the loose fit between the surface of the mask and your face. Surgical masks are not respiratory protective devices, such as respirators.
Yes, I am a doctor. What would be your qualifications....internet poster?

Amazing how many experts we have who have NO clue what they are talking about. Surgical masks have never been proven to be effective in controlling viral spread, only respirator quality masks, like N95s.

You just aren't very bright, but you have a known medical syndrome where you think you are an expert because you did some internet search or googled something or , more likely, just believe your politically-naive position.

Doctors don't wear masks in general. The only ones that do are in the OR. They wear them in the OR for the following reasons: 1) to not let bacteria....BACTERIA (which are much larger than viruses) contaminate the wound site from their mouth or nose; 2) reminds them NOT to touch their face/mouth/nose where the BACTERIA are found, or they "break the sterile filed"; 3) so they themselves are protected from splashes from blood and body fluids.

Doctors don't wear masks (except for defined/fitted N95 masks) to protect against viruses.

• Surgical masks: A mask intended for medical purposes that covers the user's nose and mouth and provides a physical barrier to fluids and particulate materials. Surgical masks are Class II medical devices. These masks meet certain fluid barrier protection standards and flammability requirements (that is, Class I or Class II, per 16 CFR 1610.4). Surgical masks are also tested for particulate and bacterial filtration efficiencies and biocompatibility and are considered personal protective equipment (PPE). While surgical masks may be effective in blocking splashes and large-particle droplets, they do not provide a reliable level of protection from aerosolized particles because of the loose fit between the surface of the mask and your face. Surgical masks are not respiratory protective devices, such as respirators.

Amazing how many experts we have who have NO clue what they are talking about. Surgical masks have never been proven to be effective in controlling viral spread, only respirator quality masks, like N95s.
It's amazing you claim to be a doctor but don't even believe in science. In fact your own google search proved my point. This is from your search.

Surgical masks have never been proven to be effective in controlling viral spread, only respirator quality masks, like N95s.

Instead of you railing against face coverings you should be promoting N95's if you really are a doctor. Isn't that what a real doctor is about, saving lives? So, who really is not that bright, Doc?

Last edited:
Pardon my French but I think you're full of shyt, if you think anyone's going to believe that you were stupid enough to have that kind of interaction with a VERY COVID sick individual, and you took no measures to protect yourself. I'm calling Bullshyt on that Anecdotal Story..........You're either stupid as all hell, of you have a death wish if you did such a thing.
No need to call names, I shared my wife's experience with Covid on here many times. If you think I'm stupid for not hugging my wife at night then so be it. I was not going to pass up that chance and since she came so close to dying from it I would have been horrified to have lost her without showing my love for her before she was hospitalized. Why would I take measures to protect myself from a virus with a 99.5% survival rate. If you're not old or have preexisting conditions that rate drops significantly. I take more risk everytime I get out on a motocross track.

You might be the last person you in the free world that believes masks will protect you from COVID.

Last edited:
Reactions: 801canesmxer
He told them they could wear them if they wanted, none of the adults in the room were wearing one, it was obvious they were told to wear them. What’s worse is lying to those kids and telling them their masks work.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Here’s some more democrat science for smart people like you. Unfortunately for democrats us stupid people can’t unsee the mask theater.

He gave them a choice, they were told to wear the masks, even though the people telling them to wear them were unmasked.

None of those masks would have protected anyone from covid.

His qualification is that he is a crackhead. Cums52 might be the dumbest person on the board.

• Haha
Reactions: HJCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT