ADVERTISEMENT

Disgusting liberal media mocks death of Billy Graham. These people have zero class!

I'll let you in on a little secret.....Ms. Duca has no idea who the Rev Billy Grahm is or his Rev son. The Rev Grahm has not been in the public eye for 20 years. With that being said, why the hell would anybody give a rat's ass what this whore has to say? Is that all you got, attacking a 100 year old man ? But I do have a question reference this "Richard" sucker's Tweet content. Exactly why would the Rev Grahm be in Hell ?? Do I need to break down a comparison of misdeeds of your hero's compared to the Rev ?

I'll let you in on a little secret.....Ms. Duca has no idea who the Rev Billy Grahm is or his Rev son. The Rev Grahm has not been in the public eye for 20 years. With that being said, why the hell would anybody give a rat's ass what this whore has to say? Is that all you got, attacking a 100 year old man ? But I do have a question reference this "Richard" sucker's Tweet content. Exactly why would the Rev Grahm be in Hell ?? Do I need to break down a comparison of misdeeds of your hero's compared to the Rev ?
She’s just a big mouth liberal twat!

Who is this bitch anyway? Why is she relevant?
No a big mouthed liberal virgin with zero life experience and all the answers! Like the liberals here. And like all liberals if she hasn’t experienced it she will lie and say she has.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT