ADVERTISEMENT

Disney employee ruins marraige proposal

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
I am sure it was one of the Disney employees that believed DeSantis was wrong in banning teachers from talking to 1st graders about Dildo's.
Shows the nasty progressive "no fun allowed" mentality has become endemic at Disney. Walt is rolling over in his grave.

Last edited:
I am sure it was one of the Disney employees that believed DeSantis was wrong in banning teachers from talking to 1st graders about Dildo's.
Shows the nasty progressive "no fun allowed" mentality has become endemic at Disney. Walt is rolling over in his grave.

It serves them right, a heterosexual couple getting engaged in pride month, who do they think are?

On one hand, Just goes to show the discipline of the us military. That employee if he really is one is lucky he didn’t get body slammed by that soldier or the fiancée (more likely) . Can’t tell from the video but if that employee really did try and reprimand that soldier on top of it, there should be hell to pay. I’m talking goofy in a costume on a hot summer double, two days in a row during spring break, then trash duty for the remainder of the week punishment. Real work is real punishment for the newly found truly woke. Scares the hell out of them and could even scare them strait (no pun intended). Those ass holes want to be suspended. It’s vaca and twitter hits for them. Don’t let him/her/what ever off that easy.

honestly, kinda sorta disappointed in our soldier too. Should have seen it coming for one thing. Never turn your back on the enemy. Even when he did and came face to face, way too nice. Mercy is for the week. Should have swept the legs.

i know it’s the most important day of his life but that’s no excuse. I hope he learned his lesson and is a better soldier for it. Next time a crack pot transgender lunatic preys upon him, he might not be so lucky.

swortzcaugh never would have put up with that shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT