ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb Folks in Both Parties.....SMH

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Talk about dumb shzt.....Non-citizens allowed to vote in NYC. I'm a lib but dammit isn't the right to vote only for citizens or naturalized citizens? WTF were those fools thinking about?

NEW YORK (Reuters) -A New York state judge struck down a recent law on Monday that gave hundreds of thousands of noncitizen residents of New York City the righ...

Talk about dumb shzt.....Non-citizens allowed to vote in NYC. I'm a lib but dammit isn't the right to vote only for citizens or naturalized citizens? WTF were those fools thinking about?

NEW YORK (Reuters) -A New York state judge struck down a recent law on Monday that gave hundreds of thousands of noncitizen residents of New York City the righ...
Neither side has a monopoly on stupid.

Something we can agree on 👍

Reactions: mahb and HJCane
Don’t think everybody crossing border is heading to NYC. NYC was just the first crack at it to establish a precedent.
That's why we have a court system to call out dumb shzt that violates our constitution. Like what happened to Trump’s 60 cases that got thrown out for lack of evidence in his fraudulent attempt to overthrow the government.

That's why we have a court system to call out dumb shzt that violates our constitution. Like what happened to Trump’s 60 cases that got thrown out for lack of evidence in his fraudulent attempt to overthrow the government.

Lack of evidence is a constitutional violation ?

Reactions: krvanness and mahb

Agreed but be honest it's YOUR PEOPLE not ours.

Reactions: El Cubano

bravo Cems

Reactions: cems52
Now you’re being a smart azz. You understand what I'm saying.

Sorry never been good at riddles. Read what you posted again and correct me if I’m wrong but you did post Violates our Constitution like cases thrown out for lack of evidence. Could you explain to me how that violates the constitution. You posted it so it must be factual.

I can respect this statement. Allowing non citizens to vote in a presidential election is preposterous

Reactions: HJCane
Sorry never been good at riddles. Read what you posted again and correct me if I’m wrong but you did post Violates our Constitution like cases thrown out for lack of evidence. Could you explain to me how that violates the constitution. You posted it so it must be factual.
I'm watching the Hearing. Run along now otherwise you should tune into the Hearing. Get some popcorn. Trump fukked!!

Reactions: miamimike

Finally something we agree on.. There is still hope for you Cem…
By the way this is ur party pushing these nonsense…

It's your party Cems. The Democrats or should I say the Democratic Progressives run N.Y and Chicago and do what they want.

Reactions: krvanness
African Americans should have realized they have been used for years by the leftists. Malcolm X said the worst of all are white liberals-he was right. . Democrats could care less about blacks. They care about power and money. They are currently allowing millions of Latino immigrants that will work cheaper and keep the wage scale low and hurt African Americans. Their crony corporations know our birth rate is slowing down. They need more workers and consumers to keep stock prices up .For Democrats its millions of potential future votes.
But they miscalculated. As their party moved radical left on social issues it conflicts with the primary Catholic and religious Latino immigrant population. Many Latinos are moving away from the Democrats now.

Lets see you have the courage to post stupid shzt by your party. For example, January 6th.
Bro we have posted plenty of things stupid by members of our Party including Trump.

Many politicians at this point believe; legal or not the ends justify the means. That goes for both parties, a bunch of elitist that believe they know what’s best for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT