ADVERTISEMENT

Economist calls BS on Trump tax cuts increasing debt. Sorry Libs, another MAGA victory in the works

Real shocker here. An economist that works for Trump says the tax cuts won't increase the debt. Wow pretender you really uncovered some solid info here. Now go and research what the vast majority of economists that don't work for your dear leader say about the impact of tax cuts on the debt. Wait I forgot. Only propaganda from the fascist boy.

Reactions: cems52
Real shocker here. An economist that works for Trump says the tax cuts won't increase the debt. Wow pretender you really uncovered some solid info here. Now go and research what the vast majority of economists that don't work for your dear leader say about the impact of tax cuts on the debt. Wait I forgot. Only propaganda from the fascist boy.
Here he is!! Flipping burgers got you overwhelmed?? Hahahaha the snowflake got his feelings hurt!

Here he is!! Flipping burgers got you overwhelmed?? Hahahaha the snowflake got his feelings hurt!

Of course no answer pertaining to the topic. Just your typical bullshit. No knowledge or original thoughts. Just post links to fake news with no comprehension of the world. Pathetic. Get off that nipple and get out of the basement.

Reactions: cems52
Of course no answer pertaining to the topic. Just your typical bullshit. No knowledge or original thoughts. Just post links to fake news with no comprehension of the world. Pathetic. Get off that nipple and get out of the basement.
Hahaha fake news, except for the fact a Ludlow was Chief economist at Bear Sterns during thier hey day and worked for liberal CNBC and is a straight up guy. You sir are a burger flipper who doesn’t deserve my opinion nor time. Again go sweep a floor Commie

Big palm I am with u on m o st things....but these guys that come in here and spout off won't stop...thats there ploy...righ t or wrong just go back and look...i don't come to the lounge much anymore...just got tired of hearing the same dumb shit...they think it only happens to them

Big palm I am with u on m o st things....but these guys that come in here and spout off won't stop...thats there ploy...righ t or wrong just go back and look...i don't come to the lounge much anymore...just got tired of hearing the same dumb shit...they think it only happens to them
Agree 100% however I’ve got nothing except time on my hands to make thier life miserable.

Reactions: canesfan470
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT