ADVERTISEMENT

Elizabeth Warren op-ed NY Times and the Bribery begins

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
" We need to fulfil our campaign promises to avoid disaster in November."
Well I agree there is going to be a disaster for Democrats come November but it's too little, too late, and she still doesn't get it, THEY NEVER HAD A MANDATE for their policies!
House they hold by just a few seats, 50/50 Senate and even if we say that Biden got 81 million votes, Trump got 75 million.
Hardly a mandate for their crazy policies.
It' was too late for their lunacy the day they arrived.

Now the bribery; we are already seeing states like Pennsylvania where the Governor wants to "give everyone" $2000 covid checks. Weird how that would happen with an election coming.
In the Federal Gov't the "Cancel Student Loan Debt" talk is heating up again. Wouldn't be surprised if Biden forgives something to try and get those votes. The 18-24 age group he polls 21% in recent polling.

Stop the BS

Reactions: central17
What's worse stolen valor like Sen Richard Blumenthal or claiming to be an Indian for financial gain like the fake Indian. I always thought stolen valor was the worst but since I am a real Cherokee and she is a POS

" We need to fulfil our campaign promises to avoid disaster in November."
Well I agree there is going to be a disaster for Democrats come November but it's too little, too late, and she still doesn't get it, THEY NEVER HAD A MANDATE for their policies!
House they hold by just a few seats, 50/50 Senate and even if we say that Biden got 81 million votes, Trump got 75 million.
Hardly a mandate for their crazy policies.
It' was too late for their lunacy the day they arrived.

Now the bribery; we are already seeing states like Pennsylvania where the Governor wants to "give everyone" $2000 covid checks. Weird how that would happen with an election coming.
In the Federal Gov't the "Cancel Student Loan Debt" talk is heating up again. Wouldn't be surprised if Biden forgives something to try and get those votes. The 18-24 age group he polls 21% in recent polling.

Stop the BS
She wants them fulfilled now because she knows damn well they ain’t gonna be after November.
And she doesn’t realize the libs are tanking BECAUSE of their shitty policies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT