ADVERTISEMENT

You libs just don't get the meaning of election numbers / how to Govern

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Presidential election you keep popping off about Biden 6.9 million votes but the reality is the Presidential count was about 51.3 - 46.9 % hardly a mandate for Biden's policies.
House of Representatives Democrats LOST a net 12 seats creating about the same 51-49% House.
In the Senate the count is 50/50.
In State Legislatures Republicans hold the chambers in 61 State Legislatures and Democrats hold 37. Alaska is mixed. Here Democrats got crushed in 2020.

When there is election results this close, when you lose House seats, when you lose State Legislatures, when Senate is 50/50 you are supposed to Govern from the middle.
You don't have a mandate when 50% of voters want different policies.
You don't have a mandate when you lose 12 seats in the House.
You don't have a mandate when 61 states are controlled by the other party.

If you don't try to work across Party lines history tells us the very next election 2022 will not go very well. Thereafter, you are highly unlikely to get anything passed.

Presidential election you keep popping off about Biden 6.9 million votes but the reality is the Presidential count was about 51.3 - 46.9 % hardly a mandate for Biden's policies.
House of Representatives Democrats LOST a net 12 seats creating about the same 51-49% House.
In State Legislatures Republicans hold the chambers in 61 State Legislatures and Democrats hold 37. Alaska is mixed. Here Democrats got crushed in 2020.

When there is election results this close, when you lose House seats, when you lose State Legislatures, when Senate is 50/50 you are supposed to Govern from the middle.

If you don't try to work across Party lines history tells us the very next election 2022 will not go very well. Thereafter, you are highly unlikely to get anything passed.
Elections have consequences

The lefts brains just exploded.. Your making to much sense… boom…

• Wow
Reactions: HJCane
You need to stop this ridiculous pretense that Republicans work across party lines. You sound very stupid.

We do understand who is in charge.....and the fact is Democrats are in charge right now.

You need to stop this ridiculous pretense that Republicans work across party lines. You sound very stupid.

We do understand who is in charge.....and the fact is Democrats are in charge right now.
Dementia Joe and Unqualified Heels up Ho are in charge. Absolutely

Reactions: El Cubano

4 Covid relief bills bipartisan Trump
1 Covid relief bill NOT bipartisan Biden.

4 Covid relief bills bipartisan Trump
1 Covid relief bill NOT bipartisan Biden.
Again, you sound stupid. You think others are as stupid. You think a world pandemic covid bill so Trump could regain his throne atop Hyenaville impresses me? He is the cause. Covid relief bills during a world pandemic? Where are the bills precovid that benefit all Americans? Where is his healthcare bill that is better than Obmacare? We are not stupid.....we are not all hyenas who can not think for themselves. The fact is you think in concert with a party that could not give two shits about this county. You spend all of your time thinking the other party doesn't either. That just isn't valuable at all. in my estimation. Your party has been deduced to whataboutism, conspiracy theories, and a bunch of racist rhetoric.

I have no interest in playing games. You play games.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Again, you sound stupid. You think others are as stupid. You think a world pandemic covid bill so Trump could regain his throne atop Hyenaville impresses me? He is the cause. Covid relief bills during a world pandemic? Where are the bills precovid that benefit all Americans? Where is his healthcare bill that is better than Obmacare? We are not stupid.....we are not all hyenas who can not think for themselves. The fact is you think in concert with a party that could not give two shits about this county. You spend all of your time thinking the other party doesn't either. That just isn't valuable at all. in my estimation. Your party has been deduced to whataboutism, conspiracy theories, and a bunch of racist rhetoric.

I have no interest in playing games. You play games.
Great American Outdoor Act BIPARTISAN
First Step Act freeing thousands of black people in jail BIPARTISAN

And here is more BIPARTISAN LEGISLATION PASSED under Trump

So you see CD I have already acknowledged I'm stupid. My wife and sons tell me all the time.
But still smarter than you!

Oh and Trump didn't cause Covid so put the Hunter B. pipe down.

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane

So you see CD I have already acknowledged I'm stupid. My wife and sons tell me all the time.

This is pretty amusing thanks for the laugh. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! Is this all you got in 4 years? The first step act? and lame duck session bills after this clown was voted out of office while he planned an attack on our capital and you want to strut around and brag about bipartisanship here? Dems do not believe there is bipartisanship because YOU believe it. Because some black people who were never supposed to be in jail in the first place were freed and our parks that should be protected are protected? Please miss me with this four year debacle.

But in Trumps defense I guess when you are spending most of your time getting impeached or investigated there isn't much bipartisanship. When you are going on tv blaming dems every chance you get, I am guessing it isn't a good time to work with dems.

Listen, this shit doesn't cut the mustard. I would prefer dems move forward without bipartisanship until the republican party cleans their own house. Right now this party is systematically trying to suppress the right to vote for Americans and refuses to hold anyone accountable for attacking our capital. I do not want to see Biden working with them at all. Time to do the work of the American people. That's why republicans were voted out of power.

This is pretty amusing thanks for the laugh. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! Is this all you got in 4 years? The first step act? and lame duck session bills after this clown was voted out of office while he planned an attack on our capital and you want to strut around and brag about bipartisanship here? Dems do not believe there is bipartisanship because YOU believe it. Because some black people who were never supposed to be in jail in the first place were freed and our parks that should be protected are protected? Please miss me with this four year debacle.

But in Trumps defense I guess when you are spending most of your time getting impeached or investigated there isn't much bipartisanship. When you are going on tv blaming dems every chance you get, I am guessing it isn't a good time to work with dems.

Listen, this shit doesn't cut the mustard. I would prefer dems move forward without bipartisanship until the republican party cleans their own house. Right now this party is systematically trying to suppress the right to vote for Americans and refuses to hold anyone accountable for attacking our capital. I do not want to see Biden working with them at all. Time to do the work of the American people. That's why republicans were voted out of power.
How are the Republicans suppressing the vote? Is it the water ? Are Republicans being allowed to vote "better" than Democrats? Are white people being allowed to vote different than Black people? Stop making lame azz excuses for an inability to follow the rules on how to vote. It's pathetic and weak.

Reactions: utatem and lysmaryj
Miich McConnell screwed the pooch. The old man didn't want to approve a measly less than $500B to go voters in December. That allowed the demi's to take the two Senate seats. That has allowed Biden to push thru $2T , $1.5T of which is garbage. Trillions more of garbage spending on the way. Does Mitch understand $500B in real peoples hands and a Republican Senate would have saved $6T?

How are the Republicans suppressing the vote? Is it the water ? Are Republicans being allowed to vote "better" than Democrats? Are white people being allowed to vote different than Black people? Stop making lame azz excuses for an inability to follow the rules on how to vote. It's pathetic and weak.
We need not look any further for the presence of voter suppression than in the state of Texas. Repubs in that state are claiming the system must be fixed but in actuality it doesnt need to be fixed. An example??? Election year 2020; no fraud detected. They are actually introducing a bill to make changes but what it actually does is suppress the votes coming from minorities. If it isnt voter suppression and/or voter fraud its repubs defunding, underfunding, deregulating, and gambling with human lives.

He says it is not good enough, as if reversing Biden’s record of voting in laws with unfair sentencing for minorities is not good. Seems he forgot Biden’s horrible record these last 47 years, but sheepishly voted for him anyways. Cucks gonna cuck!

Reactions: HJCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT