ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN bashes Astros for visiting White House, no longer a sports network!! Libs ruined ESPN! BIGLY

Stephen A needs to find a way to get on the air with Bayliss again because Kellerman drags that show into the ground.
Skip is the worst "sports" analyst on any form of media. He's nothing more than a troll. He literally looks to take the most outlandish view on every topic. I can't stand all these debate style shows now.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Skip is the worst "sports" analyst on any form of media. He's nothing more than a troll. He literally looks to take the most outlandish view on every topic. I can't stand all these debate style shows now.
While I agree....he and Steven A were entertaining as hell. Everyone tuned in to see the outlandish comments and the fights between those two and people they interviewed. Kellerman is a "yes man" and he has made it one of the most boring talk shows over the last year. Other than this thread how many times do we ever mention Kellerman? Whereas every week on here we were talking about something Bayliss said.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT