ADVERTISEMENT

Every morning I wake, make coffee, then I start to see the madness from the night before TODAYS NEWS

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Well lets see Joy Behar opened her dumb fat trap again on The View and spewed her racist stupidity.

"Once Black people get guns then laws will change!" Well the SURVEY SAYS: 1 in 4 are gun owners. Fastest growing segment of gun buyers is Black Females.

Then I see President Mumbles Brandon was on Jimmy Kimmel last night while I was sleeping. More lies, more blunders, more nonsense, more stupidity.

On our Economy; We have the FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY IN THE WORLD! No Joe we don't. We aren't growing we are CONTRACTING> Our GDP Q1 was -1.4% thats not growth that's contraction. China will grow at 8% this year as 1 example.
On Inflation> Inflation is mostly in FOOD and GAS. No Joe that too is wrong and a lie. Nearly every building product and commodity is higher across the board. Food up, oil up, gas up, transportation up, insurance up, building materials up, shipping up, housing up, on and on and on.
Then there was the usual stupid jokes and other foolishness.

Well lets see Joy Behar opened her dumb fat trap again on The View and spewed her racist stupidity.

"Once Black people get guns then laws will change!" Well the SURVEY SAYS: 1 in 4 are gun owners. Fastest growing segment of gun buyers is Black Females.

Then I see President Mumbles Brandon was on Jimmy Kimmel last night while I was sleeping. More lies, more blunders, more nonsense, more stupidity.

On our Economy; We have the FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY IN THE WORLD! No Joe we don't. We aren't growing we are CONTRACTING> Our GDP Q1 was -1.4% thats not growth that's contraction. China will grow at 8% this year as 1 example.
On Inflation> Inflation is mostly in FOOD and GAS. No Joe that too is wrong and a lie. Nearly every building product and commodity is higher across the board. Food up, oil up, gas up, transportation up, insurance up, building materials up, shipping up, housing up, on and on and on.
Then there was the usual stupid jokes and other foolishness.
Joe Lies Lies Lies. He had to repeat "the fastest growing in the world" 3 times.

Reactions: grbcane
Does anyone still watch The View or Late Night TV?

I don't know a single person that does... and the last I heard their audience is shrinking FAST.

Aside form the idiotic people that have watched those shows for the past decade, I don't think anyone has to worry about their views or thoughts or guests.

They have nothing new to report and nothing new to say.

Grow or Die is the motto... they certainly arent growing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT