ADVERTISEMENT

Evidence Shows Trump Probably Made Up Story About Terror Leader’s Killing

He should have told the truth. Period!! Can this man ever tell the truth?

Tell me what the truth of Baghdadi last moments are. Then tell me how you know but President doesn’t. For once provide some PROOF.

Reactions: grbcane
Tell me what the truth of Baghdadi last moments are. Then tell me how you know but President doesn’t. For once provide some PROOF.

The military folks said he lied plus his own WH people don't know WTF he's talking about. Don't you read news report or watch credible news' sources?

The military folks said he lied plus his own WH people don't know WTF he's talking about. Don't you read news report or watch credible news' sources?

World Series time I suggest if you’re not a baseball fan read the Mueller report again. BTW what happened to that outcome? Where’s Jerry Nadler.

World Series time I suggest if you’re not a baseball fan read the Mueller report again. BTW what happened to that outcome? Where’s Jerry Nadler.

Deflecting again? As for Jerry, the Intel Committee has the lead on this inquiry. Remember, Trump's corruption involves treason among other things therefore the Intel Committee would lead. Once Articles of impeachment are prepared expect Jerry's Committee which is Judiciary to reappear.

See how much you learn from me?

Deflecting again? As for Jerry, the Intel Committee has the lead on this inquiry. Remember, Trump's corruption involves treason among other things therefore the Intel Committee would lead. Once Articles of impeachment are prepared expect Jerry's Committee which is Judiciary to reappear.

Not deflecting trying to get you to see just because people say they don’t know what he’s talking about that’s not PROOF it didn’t happen. Tell you the truth I like the story he died a whimpering coward much more than he died a warrior martyr for the cause. For some reason that bothers you . The reason the INTEL Committee has the lead is because that’s how they set this scam up. Remember the whistleblower you know the guy Schiff didn’t know but his staff directed him to law firm. He just so happened to Schiff committee. You must have loved fairy tales as a kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 801canesmxer

Is this the same Jerry that said there is no scientific evidence that male to female transgenders have an advantage over their all female counterparts when it comes to athletics? Sounds like a natural for an "Intel" Committee position. LMAO

Reactions: e_cushing
He lied....now please stop residing in his ass crack!
"You can keep your doctor" "There is no spying on Americans". "We flood communities with so many guns that it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book." Wait, so now you're worried about liars? Never heard a peep out of you when The Effeminate One was in charge and lying his ass off.

Yeah.... it's very scary this lying racist POS is a president of anything. Nevermind the greatest country on Earth. I guess Putin was right. We are making huge mistakes that will destroy ourselves eventually. A president used to be very humble and smart...this narcissist is anything but those things.

ISIS is now using his insensitive self serving statements to rally around now. What a moron!
Before Obama there was no Isis, there was no Caliphate, there was no BLM, there was no Antifa, and there was no War on Police. A miracle that the racist POS didn't destroy our country like he had planned.

Before Obama there was no Isis, there was no Caliphate, there was no BLM, there was no Antifa, and there was no War on Police. A miracle that the racist POS didn't destroy our country like he had planned.
This above is a very good point! There is a lot of truth to all that statement.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Not deflecting trying to get you to see just because people say they don’t know what he’s talking about that’s not PROOF it didn’t happen. Tell you the truth I like the story he died a whimpering coward much more than he died a warrior martyr for the cause. For some reason that bothers you . The reason the INTEL Committee has the lead is because that’s how they set this scam up. Remember the whistleblower you know the guy Schiff didn’t know but his staff directed him to law firm. He just so happened to Schiff committee. You must have loved fairy tales as a kid.

The fairy tale you're spurring about Trump not lying is too much fantasy to handle. Unfortunately, it's increasingly obvious Trump is a liar with corrupt morals. Would you allow Trump to be a mentor to your kids or grandchildren?

The fairy tale you're spurring about Trump not lying is too much fantasy to handle. Unfortunately, it's increasingly obvious Trump is a liar with corrupt morals. Would you allow Trump to be a mentor to your kids or grandchildren?

You’re a waste of time, you can’t read or comprehend what is written. I never said Trump did or didn’t lie, I tried to point out to you that at this time you can’t prove either. As for Trump being a mentor to my family, that is me and the wife’s job. I’m not a believer in the government, a village or whoever raising my kids. Maybe when more people take responsibility things will improve.

Reactions: e_cushing
You’re a waste of time, you can’t read or comprehend what is written. I never said Trump did or didn’t lie, I tried to point out to you that at this time you can’t prove either. As for Trump being a mentor to my family, that is me and the wife’s job. I’m not a believer in the government, a village or whoever raising my kids. Maybe when more people take responsibility things will improve.

Based on published reports from the military and WH people, Trump lied. This is not the first time he's been called a liar. In fact, Trump has lied over 13,000 times. Check this out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

I'll answer the question you refused to answer. Trump or any of his family would never be a mentor to my kids or grandchildren. That Klan is the most corrupt American family.

Based on published reports from the military and WH people, Trump lied. This is not the first time he's been called a liar. In fact, Trump has lied over 13,000 times. Check this out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

I'll answer the question you refused to answer. Trump or any of his family would never be a mentor to my kids or grandchildren. That Klan is the most corrupt American family.

I answered the question you just don’t like the answer. How about Adam Schiff would he mentor your family.

It’s just cd, cems and the other nut jobs looking for something, anything negative that they can throw out there about Trump.
It’s a shame when our country , left and right can’t even agree or come together to celebrate the killing of a monster . Look at some of the talking points on CNN and headlines from the Wash Post You would think Al- Baghdadi was a saint

I answered the question you just don’t like the answer. How about Adam Schiff would he mentor your family.
The man is doing his job but you refuse to acknowledge it. Why? No difference than those lying right wing Trump minions running around DC arguing about the process isn't fair. Give me a break!!

The man is doing his job but you refuse to acknowledge it. Why? No difference than those lying right wing Trump minions running around DC arguing about the process isn't fair. Give me a break!!
The funniest part is that it is thier process.... lmao

Reactions: cems52
It’s just cd, cems and the other nut jobs looking for something, anything negative that they can throw out there about Trump.
It’s a shame when our country , left and right can’t even agree or come together to celebrate the killing of a monster . Look at some of the talking points on CNN and headlines from the Wash Post You would think Al- Baghdadi was a saint

The point is Trump is no saint. In fact he's a liar!! That's the problem.

Textbook liberal nonsense. A great thing happens, the leader of Isis is taken out as well as the next guy up. What is the lefts response? Create a narrative that somehow he was a scholar (WaPo) and then focus on some semantics and unimportant details to call the president a liar. Bottom line is the world is rid of a disgusting piece of subhuman garbage but we are back to 2 scoops of ice cream nonsense.

Yeah.... it's the liberals fault Trump lied.. OMFG.... some of you are unconscioniably cucked out! Quit defending all nonsense.

Yeah.... it's the liberals fault Trump lied.. OMFG.... some of you are unconscioniably cucked out! Quit defending all nonsense.
Speaking of more lies, The world will end in 12 years if we don't pass the Green New Deal, I never had sexual relations with that woman, oh, and how about this doozy, Tawana Brawley was brutally raped by 4 white men, or even this one, Judge Kavanaugh sexually assaulted me although I don't remember a thing about it. You should worry about the mighty Oak Tree growing from the eyes of your side before you worry about the splinter in Trump's eye.

The American people don't appreciate being lied to...... especially at this rate. 13 thousand lies.... it's not okay no matter how you try to slice it.

Give me your list of his Top 5 lies? Feel free to go up to 10 if you can find some

The American people don't appreciate being lied to...... especially at this rate. 13 thousand lies.... it's not okay no matter how you try to slice it.
Here is a map. Point out on the map the "American People" which you speak of....lol.

583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738

LMAO
Top 5? Out of 13 thousand? You guys man.
Here's another good lie for you. Blacks are oppressed in America in 2019. You have black city councilmen, black Governors Congressmen and Senators. You have had a black Supreme Court Justice and even a President. Add in the many black doctors lawyers and business owners and the lie only grows larger. Did someone forget to tell the multitudes of successful blacks in this country that they are supposed to be oppressed or were they not on the mailing list? In fact, the whole thought of such a strong and enduring race needing white people's help in order to survive is an extremely racist point of view to begin with.

Reactions: utatem
There is just no end to this POS lying and causing our country division and complete nonsensical Bull Jive.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...officials-have-no-idea-what-hes-talking-about
I try to put myself in others shoes before I reply
However with you, I wouldn't even get near em, they stink!
Your rational is so oblique that you the more you text the more irrational and asinine you become.
Trump had the ISIS head KILLED
What part of that don't you get???????
I try so hard to not make my responses personal, only to the subject. Then theres you, a gluten for punishment, that makes the most inane, ludicrous absurd posts in history of Canesport.
I can only thank you for the bewildered amusement I get while reading your horse sht!

I try to put myself in others shoes before I reply
However with you, I wouldn't even get near em, they stink!
Your rational is so oblique that you the more you text the more irrational and asinine you become.
Trump had the ISIS head KILLED
What part of that don't you get???????
I try so hard to not make my responses personal, only to the subject. Then theres you, a gluten for punishment, that makes the most inane, ludicrous absurd posts in history of Canesport.
I can only thank you for the bewildered amusement I get while reading your horse sht!
Trump is a crime boss. Killing ISIS doesn't change this fact

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT