ADVERTISEMENT

Exactly what most of us have been saying for months

Yup. And increase in positive tests because there’s rampant testing now. Florida has the 3rd highest overall populations and one of the highest elderly populations. Deaths are down, hospitalizations are flat to slightly down. Business is open.

Only mouthbreather low IQ sheep focus on raw numbers and insist everyone stay home, scared, and closed for business — Unless of course you are either black or a white Liberal anarchist who need to violently protest casing civil disorder 50,000 at a time arm-in-arm day after day for a week straight.

Selective outrage!

Yup. And increase in positive tests because there’s rampant testing now. Florida has the 3rd highest overall populations and one of the highest elderly populations. Deaths are down, hospitalizations are flat to slightly down. Business is open.

Only mouthbreather low IQ sheep focus on raw numbers and insist everyone stay home, scared, and closed for business — Unless of course you are either black or a white Liberal anarchist who need to violently protest casing civil disorder 50,000 at a time arm-in-arm day after day for a week straight.

Selective outrage!
I’ll be down a week from Sunday for a family vacation on the beach. Facts are facts

I’ll be down a week from Sunday for a family vacation on the beach. Facts are facts
Florida, Arizona and Texas set records for new cases and more than a dozen states are reporting big jumps in number of cases. Facts are facts!

Florida, Arizona and Texas set records for new cases and more than a dozen states are reporting big jumps in number of cases. Facts are facts!
And Texas just set a record for Hospitalizations as well.....Trump and Pense want you to believe it’s over and the virus has miraculously disappeared....But they are wrong and they are now in panic mode with November 3rd fast approaching..

And Texas just set a record for Hospitalizations as well.....Trump and Pense want you to believe it’s over and the virus has miraculously disappeared....But they are wrong and they are now in panic mode with November 3rd fast approaching..
Nobody is in panic mode... we aren’t afraid of the flu 2.0 which is basically what this is. Less than a .3% fatality rate.

Sigh...in about a month once the death toll starts to dramatically increase because young people infected the old I will bump up this thread as a reminder.

Sigh...in about a month once the death toll starts to dramatically increase because young people infected the old I will bump up this thread as a reminder.

we’ve been hearing wait another two weeks for like three months now

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Stay sheltered, wear a mask 24/7, don't go out, don't talk to anyone, don't get takeout, don't live any semblance of a life before Covid-19 Mike, lest ye die...
Just stating the facts. I go out everyday and even made fast-food runs during the shutdown. Now that the grocers are open, I do regular shopping but always wear a mask as I have underlying conditions and probably wouldn't survive a bout with the virus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT