ADVERTISEMENT

Expect Biden's Numbers To Go Down Further

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
And another invitee to Biden's party, a terrorist found in Florida after crossing the Mayorkas secure border.
Not enough baby formula but plenty of criminals and terrosits roaming the streets. Welcome to Biden's America.

UPDATE! IT'S NOW OFFICALLY A MASSACRE. DUDE KILLED HIS GRANDMOTHER, KILLED A TEACHER, THEN KILLED 14 STUDENTS. 3RD GRADERS.

It was a matter of time before something like this would happen for not controlling the boarder and not vetting these scumbags coming into these country ..

And another invitee to Biden's party, a terrorist found in Florida after crossing the Mayorkas secure border.
Not enough baby formula but plenty of criminals and terrosits roaming the streets. Welcome to Biden's America.

[/QUOTE

Gary/Matt how do you allow this crap on your site!!
They should be spewing this at there maggot or KKK meetings NOT on a sports site!!

Reactions: nod305
First I agree these comments should not be posted on this site, but just to set the record straight from fake new Conservative, who probably think Trump won despite all evidence to the contrary, the shooter was a resident of Uvalde and went to Uvalde High School so how can he be an illegal chased by border patrol

Gary/Matt how do you allow this crap on your site!!
They should be spewing this at there maggot or KKK meetings NOT on a sports site!!
Dewcane,
Super secret decoder ring hint. Don't open Lounge posts and you won't be offended.
Its kind of like going to the Clemson board and being mad when they don't pick the Canes to win the ACC.

First I agree these comments should not be posted on this site, but just to set the record straight from fake new Conservative, who probably think Trump won despite all evidence to the contrary, the shooter was a resident of Uvalde and went to Uvalde High School so how can he be an illegal chased by border patrol
That news was falsely reported through on-line sites. Border Control RESPONDED to the shooting to assist local cops. But there was no chase.

“Despite all evidence”. lol. Alright slick. 2000 mules. 81 million votes. Yea. He “won”.

Reactions: grbcane
Even though they are lower right now than Covid-19 and Charles Manson. Border Patrol chases an illegal bottom-feeder today in south Texas. Long chase begins. Dude ends up jumping out of the car, rushes into an elementary school and emptied the cyliner. Two students deceased as of now. The illegal third world bottom feeder has been eliminated.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/texas-elementary-school-shooting-robb-elementary-uvalde/
This was one of Biden's protected species --Transgender. family gave this "it" 2 assault rifles for "it" 18th birthday.
This "it looks like the night stalker only younger & wears dresses. Not human.

Reactions: genghiscane
This was one of Biden's protected species --Transgender. family gave this "it" 2 assault rifles for "it" 18th birthday.
This "it looks like the night stalker only younger & wears dresses. Not human.
I agree. But I also fvcked up today. I broadcasted that it was an illegal that was chased by Border Control. That was incorrect. This scumbag ANIMAL actually lived in the same city

Reactions: El Cubano
I agree. But I also fvcked up today. I broadcasted that it was an illegal that was chased by Border Control. That was incorrect. This scumbag ANIMAL actually lived in the same city
Yea, this piece of shit offs grandma, then kills 20 more. Besides thinking he is a woman what else could have been percolating in this mush brain? I don't think he followed college football - Oh well he's in hell now.

Yea, this piece of shit offs grandma, then kills 20 more. Besides thinking he is a woman what else could have been percolating in this mush brain? I don't think he followed college football - Oh well he's in hell now.
He was a Tranny? I never read that.

Let's all try to not post verbal rumors. Too many useless politicians running their mouth on both sides.
Biden, Newsome and Paul Gosar should all STFU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT