ADVERTISEMENT

Fanbase Exodus/Revolt has begun!

DBEACH442

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2021
Without revealing name or what he does I spoke to my connection: Miami alum, money donating booster, major football fan who has some connections on the inside.

This is the guy who before this site or the Herald reported anything about Mas sitting down at dinner with Alonzo, Gino, and a Miami BOT member, told me about the gathering and knew Blake James was about to get fired.

I spoke to him today and he told me, “after today I am done with the school.” He did not have any breaking news about any announcement on an AD or official administration endorsement and approval of Manny for 2022.

It’s the absolute silence and crickets coming out of Coral Gables in light of USC and Florida already having acquired their targets as well as the gut punch of Duke caring enough to fire their football coach immediately after the last game of the season that has him officially done.

When somebody connected like this guy can’t get one word from anybody to give him a glimmer of hope that Manny will be fired and the school will finally behave like a big time sports program it pretty much confirms what most people believe is happening.

We all should’ve known when Gary could not uncover any news that Manny was going to be fired ASAP after Duke game that the Blake firing was just a PR stunt to stop negative publicity.

The exodus from this disgrace of a school has begun to go into high gear. I’m curious to see how all of the hard core fans who are members here are going to interact with the football program when it becomes apparent over the next few weeks that Manny Diaz is not getting fired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News