ADVERTISEMENT

Far Left everything is Peaches & Cream lets investigate

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
To listen to the FAR LEFT everything is just great lets take a look
1) Inflation a horrible nasty hidden tax is rampant. Highest levels since the 1980's when interest rates on a car loan were 22% and a mortgage was 15%. To them it's JUST TEMPORARY. Tell that to the manufacturers who have ZERO intention of lowering prices anytime soon.
EVERY category is higher. Gas, food, restaurants, travel, hotels, cars. Restaurants have signs up apologizing they had to raise pricing.
2) Kabul is under attack and surrounded just like Obama's hasty retreat out of Iraq. No plan. Just pick up and leave. So bad they we had to move 3000 Marines back in to evacuate American Embassy just like Saigon. Don't compare to Trump he had a much more orderly plan.
3) Covid is rampant again even though Biden promised to be the guy who eradicated the virus. Now I don't blame him per se but he did make those claims while campaigning in front of 10 people. How can ths be when over 167 MILLION people are fully vaccinated and over 190 million have had 1 vaccine? Then throw in millions with natural immunity. Not too good right now.
4) Our Southern Border is wide open with no plan in sight to correct this. No plan to protect us. Covid positive people, drugs, and all sorts of bad things are just happening down there no denying it. No one can.

I'm sure you can add to this list. And YET the far left thinks things are great, fantastic, Biden is doing great.

These people are insane, blind, deaf, out of touch.

1) Inflation a horrible nasty hidden tax is rampant. Highest levels since the 1980's when interest rates on a car loan were 22% and a mortgage was 15%. To them it's JUST TEMPORARY. Tell that to the manufacturers who have ZERO intention of lowering prices anytime soon.
EVERY category is higher. Gas, food, restaurants, travel, hotels, cars. Restaurants have signs up apologizing they had to raise pricing.
2) Kabul is under attack and surrounded just like Obama's hasty retreat out of Iraq. No plan. Just pick up and leave. So bad they we had to move 3000 Marines back in to evacuate American Embassy just like Saigon. Don't compare to Trump he had a much more orderly plan.
3) Covid is rampant again even though Biden promised to be the guy who eradicated the virus. Now I don't blame him per se but he did make those claims while campaigning in front of 10 people. How can ths be when over 167 MILLION people are fully vaccinated and over 190 million have had 1 vaccine? Then throw in millions with natural immunity. Not too good right now.
4) Our Southern Border is wide open with no plan in sight to correct this. No plan to protect us. Covid positive people, drugs, and all sorts of bad things are just happening down there no denying it. No one can.

I'm sure you can add to this list. And YET the far left thinks things are great, fantastic, Biden is doing great.

The Afghanistan withdrawal was initiated by Donald Trump and followed through by the current President.

Sorry, most military experts, even those on the right, disagreed with Trump’s rapid withdrawal plan. Trump rarely listened to his military experts, which is something many independents and conservatives disagreed with.

Take three vitamin D's and call me in the morning,

The Afghanistan withdrawal was initiated by Donald Trump and followed through by the current President.
INCORRECT. Trump was in negotiations with Taliban leaders and was not leaving without agreements in place and a permanent Diplomatic presence. However there really is no winning on this topic. Afghanistan is and will always be a wasteland.

INCORRECT. Trump was in negotiations with Taliban leaders and was not leaving without agreements in place and a permanent Diplomatic presence. However there really is no winning on this topic. Afghanistan is and will always be a wasteland.

He initiated the withdrawal, which Biden did not reverse. It takes a lot of work to remove the equipment and personnel, so once the order has been given it’s not likely to be reversed.

He initiated the withdrawal, which Biden did not reverse. It takes a lot of work to remove the equipment and personnel, so once the order has been given it’s not likely to be reversed.
After 20 years and trillions of $ don't you think it was time?

Not true, in one quick decision 3,000 troops are being added for an orderly departure.

Not true, in one quick decision 3,000 troops are being added for an orderly departure.

These are troops who flew in to live at the airport and protect diplomats, not to chase the Taliban around the countryside.

These are troops who flew in to live at the airport and protect diplomats, not to chase the Taliban around the countryside.
The point is that quick decisions can be made with troops and equipment if necessary. Any decision can be reversed and a rapid deployment can happen.

You can't forget what They Said. This is actually What They Want To Achieve! They said it Plane and at the Top of their Lungs,, THEY WANT TO TRANSFORM THE USA, AND TO DO THAT,,,,, THEY HAVE TO TEAR DOWN EVERYTHING THAT MAKES US THE USA. Plane and simple we see them doing it every day.

Destroy Authority------- Check. Police, Ice, Federal Courts, the Supreme Court and Corrections all attacked, defunded, and if they add SCJ they Dilute and make trivial the Supreme Court.

Create Clashes between races---------Check BLM and ANTIFA are on this

Install indoctrination system---------- Check CRT is now forced on us at work, military, government, and schools

Equalize and Distribute Wealth------ Check This is what they are doing by making us energy dependent, raise the cost of business to close small business

Create a means to Stay in Power----- CHECK this is why they are trying to pass new voter laws reducing the security of 1 citizen 1 vote (ie no voter ID, and mass mail in ballots)
AND WHY the BOARDER IS OPEN. They will try to pass laws to make them not just Legal Immigrants, BUT CITIZENS with the Rite to VOTE,,,,, watch for it !

People have to Wake up, or its Game Over. The hole they will dig will be tooo deep for Anyone to dig out of,,,,,,,,,, Venezuela of the North

The point is that quick decisions can be made with troops and equipment if necessary. Any decision can be reversed and a rapid deployment can happen.

Retrogrades take many months to complete. As an example, the Afghanistan retrograde began many months ago and still isn't done. If they wanted to send new combat troops in, they would have no place to stay since the bases have either been given back to the Afghans or else overrun by the Taliban. These troops are going to be at the Kabul Airport which is across town from where the Embassy is located.

Once Kabul comes under attack in the coming days/weeks, there would literally be no place for troops to stay. They will go home as soon as they secure the exit of Embassy staff.

Last edited:
Of course it isn't peaches and cream. It's work. Whataboutism doesn't get the work of the American people done. Solutions do.

Biden is not willing to just keep passing the problems to another president.
Well he sure is creating a lot of them. I predict he will hand off one of the most messed up batons to the next President in modern history. We will be a wreck when he gets done.

Reactions: mahb and utatem
I was talking to a retired senior army officer who spent 6 years in Afghanistan. He said we spent $1 trillion training the Afgan military and more than 50% of them are not fighting for the Taliban. No wonder they've taken most of the country in a month.
Of course it isn't peaches and cream. It's work. Whataboutism doesn't get the work of the American people done. Solutions do.
Biden has solutions? Please enlighten us about some of them

Well he sure is creating a lot of them. I predict he will hand off one of the most messed up batons to the next President in modern history. We will be a wreck when he gets done.

I don't think so and you coming here every day with your self fulfilling prophecy post isn't going to make it a wreck. Unlike what our previous president left. A more empowered society of racist assholes. Who focus on money and power and victimize anyone else other than people like them. The day of the blood soaked hyena is done. We are not interested. I have some more Trump stuff coming up soon. Stay tuned.

I don't think so and you coming here every day with your self fulfilling prophecy post isn't going to make it a wreck. Unlike what our previous president left. A more empowered society of racist assholes. Who focus on money and power and victimize anyone else other than people like them. The day of the blood soaked hyena is done. We are not interested. I have some more Trump stuff coming up soon. Stay tuned.
So when are you going to man up and explain your drooling praise for Cuomo. You know, the man responsible for thousands of deaths in nursing homes and the man who sexually harassed too many women to count.

Yes, if you like runaway inflation, out of control Covid cases, overflowing border facilities, record breaking crime in our cities, and no clue on foreign policies, then Pudding Brain is doing a fantastic job. :rolleyes:

Reactions: HJCane and utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT