ADVERTISEMENT

Farrakhan “Jews are my enemy” this guy is bad! Do you liberals denounce him???

As a Jew, whose mother is from Israel, I dont want anyone denouncing him. What's the point when we continue to win and he has problems cleaning his own house. The Anti Defamation League always calls for denouncements because thats their job......but most Jews dont give a crap about Farrakhan and people of his ilk because their anti-Semitic rants stem from envy since we persevered for being a small population through out the world while at the same time tons of Jews have become ultra successful in being leaders of many of the most important industries and professions. I dont make this statement to boast.....but rather just to show that much of Antisemitism comes from envy/anger from guys like Farrakhan and his supporters because Jews had the strength to overcome atrocities/prejudice and have never looked back, nor do we cite the past as a crutch for present problems. We remember the past....we just dont dwell on it like Farrakhan and his brood. So I say keep him and his supporters angry because thats a sign that we continue to win bigly....and there aint anything him and his supporters can do about it.....lol. Focus on cleaning your house Louie.

Last edited:
There’s a reason envy is one of the seven deadly sins. I’m Catholic but when anybody makes anti Semitic or even slightly disparaging remakes about Jews, I tell them look up all the advancements and inventions attributed to Jews.

As a Jew, whose mother is from Israel, I dont want anyone denouncing him. What's the point when we continue to win and he has problems cleaning his own house. The Anti Defamation League always calls for denouncements because thats their job......but most Jews dont give a crap about Farrakhan and people of his ilk because their anti-Semitic rants stem from envy since we persevered for being a small population through out the world while at the same time tons of Jews have become ultra successful in being leaders of many of the most important industries and professions. I dont make this statement to boast.....but rather just to show that much of Antisemitism comes from envy/anger from guys like Farrakhan and his supporters because Jews have overcome atrocities/prejudice and have never looked back, nor do we cite the past as a crutch for present problems. We remember the past....we just dont dwell on it like Farrakhan and his brood. So I say, keep him and his supporters angry because thats a sign that we continue to win bigly....and there aint anything him and his supporters can do about it.....lol. Focus on cleaning your house.
Solid solid post!!

There’s a reason envy is one of the seven deadly sins. I’m Catholic but when anybody makes anti Semitic or even slightly disparaging remakes about Jews, I tell them look up all the advancements and inventions attributed to Jews.
They dont have to look it up because Farrakhan and his bros know what time it is......that's why they feel just a little inadequate....lol.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Sh was never brain alive!

How about the "rug" on this b**** ? Everything about her is fake.
crazywaters.png

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Were are the great CD and cems52. No comments? All know why ? Liberals are never accountable for there party never have been never will . They run and hide under a rock .

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT