ADVERTISEMENT

Fla Reports lowest Cases In Coronavirus Per Capita

Repeating false narratives does not make them true. It has been well documented that minority populations (dems claim all minorities love them) are particuliary vaccine adverse.
Stop with your bulkshzt and lies. Trump's WH was a cesspool of Covid cuz your people refused to social distance, wear masks and of course get the shot.

• Haha
Reactions: El Cubano
I have had Covid and the delta variant. I dont need the shot.

The fact that you are cursing at me and trying to demand how I live my life shows that you may be weak minded and rather insecure. WHY?
You're also not very smart. Your protection since you already had Covid doesn't last forever. Dr Fauci has made that clear. Get your dam shot!!

You're acting like a little gurl engaged in a food fight with other gurls. WTF!!
Listen. im just trying to help you be more positive. More harsh childish words dont achieve anything. It just shows more insecurity.

Take it easy and enjoy life

You're also not very smart. Your protection since you already had Covid doesn't last forever. Dr Fauci has made that clear. Get your dam shot!!
No it doesnt just like every flu.. That is why I get the flu shot on an annual basis.

Stop speeding..Stop eating too much..stop laying around the house..excercise...save money..dont use credit cards..treat your wife better...donate your time...

Reactions: thedonaldWYO
No it doesnt just like every flu.. That is why I get the flu shot on an annual basis.

Stop speeding..Stop eating too much..stop laying around the house..excercise...save money..dont use credit cards..treat your wife better...donate your time...
Nothing wrong with credit cards if you pay their full balances off each month and you earn rewards and other free shit with them

Yep.....stop ignoring facts. Get the Covid shot.

Listen up. I had my 3 shots and still wear my "diaper" as my friend @801canesmxer likes to call my mask.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Come on man. If you're going to quote me at least get it right, they are "Face diapers." Ha ha. I got my mask advice from your "esteemed" Dr Fauci, when he said, "Masks do nothing but make the wearer feel better about themselves." He made that statement after spending most of his life studying infectious diseases. Unlike you though, I will not knock you for deciding what's best for you and your health and I sincerely hope that you and your family stay safe from Covid.

Come on man. If you're going to quote me at least get it right, they are "Face diapers." Ha ha. I got my mask advice from your "esteemed" Dr Fauci, when he said, "Masks do nothing but make the wearer feel better about themselves." He made that statement after spending most of his life studying infectious diseases. Unlike you though, I will not knock you for deciding what's best for you and your health and I sincerely hope that you and your family stay safe from Covid.
I don’t. Lololol

Reactions: 801canesmxer
I have had Covid and the delta variant. I dont need the shot.

The fact that you are cursing at me and trying to demand how I live my life shows that you may be weak minded and rather insecure. WHY?
He’s a biden voter.
Enough said!

Absolutely (see below)

November 29th Florida 71.8% 1 shot nearly 62% both shots
USA as a whole 59% have had 2 shots.

They lied again, Florida’s community transmission data updates weekly on Thursday on the CDC map. A spokesperson for the CDC told the Sun Sentinel that Florida did not report its case numbers on Thanksgiving, causing a one-week lag that distorted the map.
These maps show the levels of COVID community transmission in Florida's counties on Nov. 30, when data for the state was missing from the CDC's portal, and Dec. 1 after the state's data was updated. (Source: U.S. Centers for Disease Control)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT