ADVERTISEMENT

Fmr. Obama Treasury Counselor Rattner: Biden’s Explanation for Inflation Is ‘Wrong,’ His Spending Is ‘Coming Home to Roost’

Actually, it's year 2 cuz Trump did nothing that first year other than obfuscate and not take ownership of the pandemic. Remember that lying POS said when Summer comes it would dissappear? And you right wingers fell for that.
Not take ownership of the pandemic? Why would he? Biden. Pelosi. The NYC Health Commissioner. CDC. The WHO. All downplayed the pandemic initially. Biden called Trump a racists Xenophobe among other things—when he wanted to limit or cancel flights from China. Pelosi fricken invited folks to Chinatown to celebrate Chinese New Years festivities. Come enjoy Restaurants etc “in defiance of POTUS” she said. The NYC commissioner expressed the same.
They called him names. They declined the vax while Trump was Prez-every Lib. Cuomo, Harris/Biden. CNN. All of them used it as a political ploy. Then you got Fauci jumping out in front. Instead of advising the leadership he gout up and would contradict Trump. The same expert that said children could catch Aids by being near HIV patients back in the 1980s.
Then throw in the years of false impeachments and distractions the libs put out there like Antifa riots etc. (Pelosi “I don’t know why these riots are taking place —but perhaps there should be more” ). Huh? There should be more senseless violence even though she doesn’t know why it’s happening? And you folks don’t see anything wrong here?

Not take ownership of the pandemic? Why would he? Biden. Pelosi. The NYC Health Commissioner. CDC. The WHO. All downplayed the pandemic initially. Biden called Trump a racists Xenophobe among other things—when he wanted to limit or cancel flights from China. Pelosi fricken invited folks to Chinatown to celebrate Chinese New Years festivities. Come enjoy Restaurants etc “in defiance of POTUS” she said. The NYC commissioner expressed the same.
They called him names. They declined the vax while Trump was Prez-every Lib. Cuomo, Harris/Biden. CNN. All of them used it as a political ploy. Then you got Fauci jumping out in front. Instead of advising the leadership he gout up and would contradict Trump. The same expert that said children could catch Aids by being near HIV patients back in the 1980s.
Then throw in the years of false impeachments and distractions the libs put out there like Antifa riots etc. (Pelosi “I don’t know why these riots are taking place —but perhaps there should be more” ). Huh? There should be more senseless violence even though she doesn’t know why it’s happening? And you folks don’t see anything wrong here?
This is your best work of fiction. This part of your post had me laughing.

"Then you got Fauci jumping out in front. Instead of advising the leadership he got up and would contradict Trump."

Are you serious? Fauci had every right to contradict Trump when he went around the country promoting drinking bleach to cure Covid. That azzclown even told the American people the virus would slowly disappear by Summer. Stop with your partisan bullshzt.

Biden said he would crush the virus by last July. He also said there was no vaccine when he took office. He also said the cure for Covid would be worse than Covid.

"Then you got Fauci jumping out in front. Instead of advising the leadership he got up and would contradict Trump."

Are you serious? Fauci had every right to contradict Trump when he went around the country promoting drinking bleach to cure Covid. That azzclown even told the American people the virus would slowly disappear by Summer. Stop with your partisan bullshzt.
Idiotic post. In a press conference, thinking aloud, Trump wondered if some type of disinfectant could be used on the lungs in patients with severe Covid. He's not a scientist and should n't have said that, but the idea that he 'went around the country promoting drinking bleach" is preposterous and makes the poster look like the assclown he calls Trump. No credibility. Stupid is as stupid does.

I give you facts about Trump's corruption but you give no proof of Biden's crimes. WTF!!
It's all on video clips look it up.I don't know how to link, but if you don't know he said he would crush the virus by last July , you are uninformed.Saying he went around the telling people to drink bleach is not a fact. It is a complete lie told by someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. Prove me wrong.

It's all on video clips look it up.I don't know how to link, but if you don't know he said he would crush the virus by last July , you are uninformed.Saying he went around the telling people to drink bleach is not a fact. It is a complete lie told by someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. Prove me wrong.
You asked for it. Below is a link to the article that details Trump's lunacy. But before that here is an excerpt from the article.

One year ago today, President Donald Trump took to the White House briefing room and encouraged his top health officials to study the injection of bleach into the human body as a means of fighting Covid. It was a watershed moment, soon to become iconic in the annals of presidential briefings. It arguably changed the course of political history.

Some ex-Trump aides say they don’t even think about that day as the wildest they experienced — with the conceit that there were simply too many others. But for those there, it was instantly shocking, even by Trump standards. It quickly came to symbolize the chaotic essence of his presidency and his handling of the pandemic. Twelve months later, with the pandemic still lingering and a U.S. death toll nearing 570,000, it still does.

Idiotic post. In a press conference, thinking aloud, Trump wondered if some type of disinfectant could be used on the lungs in patients with severe Covid. He's not a scientist and should n't have said that, but the idea that he 'went around the country promoting drinking bleach" is preposterous and makes the poster look like the assclown he calls Trump. No credibility. Stupid is as stupid does.
You can defend that lying POS if you like but the truth is the truth.

One year ago today, President Donald Trump took to the White House briefing room and encouraged his top health officials to study the injection of bleach into the human body as a means of fighting Covid. It was a watershed moment, soon to become iconic in the annals of presidential briefings. It arguably changed the course of political history.

Some ex-Trump aides say they don’t even think about that day as the wildest they experienced — with the conceit that there were simply too many others. But for those there, it was instantly shocking, even by Trump standards. It quickly came to symbolize the chaotic essence of his presidency and his handling of the pandemic. Twelve months later, with the pandemic still lingering and a U.S. death toll nearing 570,000, it still does.

The excerpt above is from an article in Politico.

I missed the part where Trump was going around the country telling people to inject bleach.

Never did he say drinking bleach. But when you’re a mindless zombie and believe Hunter Biden is an angel and shit like that …it’s expected from your kind. The fact anyone defends anyone in this administration shows me exactly how Germans fell for the fuhrer. You are one of those brainwashed groupies.
what about Biden’s claim “I can cure Covid but you’ll have to elect me first”. Wrong on so many levels. Tells us what a piece of shit he is and that he’s a lying scumbag.
And Partizan? Lol. I wasn’t a fan of Trump. I am now. Pelosi. Harris. Biden. Psaki. All a bunch of incompetent lying sacks of shit. The country will never recover from this inept admin. Even Obama said don’t underestimate Joes ability to fck sht up. Boy did we ever. No one thought it could possibly be this bad. Even the media is beginning to admit malfeasance.
Look at his approval rating. The Dems are looking for a replacement ticket next election. What does that tell you? 20% said they would vote for Biden again. What aren’t folks like you seeing? It boggles the mind. Lying. Not being able to complete a sentence. Shttng pants. Doesn’t know where he is half the time. Then you got 1.5% Harris. Wtf. Russia is a large country. A powerful country… holy sht. For real? Imagine Trump and Pence had these same results. Gottamn there would be a mutiny. But the billionaires are getting richer. And they likes their money.
Don’t get me started on pOS Pelosi. This will go down in history as the worst leadership any country had at anytime in history. We will be laughed at for decades. Total embarrassment. And the fact people still come to this racist rapists defense is astounding (Harris words not mine).

Never did he say drinking bleach. But when you’re a mindless zombie and believe Hunter Biden is an angel and shit like that …it’s expected from your kind. The fact anyone defends anyone in this administration shows me exactly how Germans fell for the fuhrer. You are one of those brainwashed groupies.
what about Biden’s claim “I can cure Covid but you’ll have to elect me first”. Wrong on so many levels. Tells us what a piece of shit he is and that he’s a lying scumbag.
And Partizan? Lol. I wasn’t a fan of Trump. I am now. Pelosi. Harris. Biden. Psaki. All a bunch of incompetent lying sacks of shit. The country will never recover from this inept admin. Even Obama said don’t underestimate Joes ability to fck sht up. Boy did we ever. No one thought it could possibly be this bad. Even the media is beginning to admit malfeasance.
Look at his approval rating. The Dems are looking for a replacement ticket next election. What does that tell you? 20% said they would vote for Biden again. What aren’t folks like you seeing? It boggles the mind. Lying. Not being able to complete a sentence. Shttng pants. Doesn’t know where he is half the time. Then you got 1.5% Harris. Wtf. Russia is a large country. A powerful country… holy sht. For real? Imagine Trump and Pence had these same results. Gottamn there would be a mutiny. But the billionaires are getting richer. And they likes their money.
Don’t get me started on pOS Pelosi. This will go down in history as the worst leadership any country had at anytime in history. We will be laughed at for decades. Total embarrassment. And the fact people still come to this racist rapists defense is astounding (Harris words not mine).
Here you go azzclown.

Reactions: cdwright40
It's everything! In the words of the great LL Cool J. You people get played like an old accordion.

You buy into the bullshit about new spending ONLY if dems are in office. It hypocritically never applies to your party. When they do more spending. Look it up.

Then when Dems do less you are outraged. So you are either too stupid to realize what is happening or don't care which is clearly worse.

Cutting taxes is the exact same as spending. That's the revenue stream geniuses. When you do both it is gas waiting on a match.

Reactions: cems52
So the "primary blame for inflationary pressures" in the eurozone and everywhere else is "government spending" and not the global pandemic and disruptions to supply chains? Got it!
Yes you finally hit the nail on the head. Too many dollars put out there by Governments chasing either the same or less goods and BOOM prices increased. Without those dollars being put out on the street people would not have spent like crazy.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Here you go azzclown.

The US should be embarrassed electing a president who would suggest such a ridiculous thing to do. Inject bleach? I refuse to take anyone who would support a person this moronic to be our president seriously. I don't care how much they may hate liberals. It's dangerously irresponsible.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT