ADVERTISEMENT

Fmr. Obama Treasury Counselor Rattner: Biden’s Explanation for Inflation Is ‘Wrong,’ His Spending Is ‘Coming Home to Roost’

Cems, so you are saying that there was no value in the Trump vaccines that Biden mandates everyone has to take three?
Biden never mandated you to do nothing. If you want 3 jabs, get it. Otherwise, failure to get one jab will open you to possible illness or death. That means fewer right wingers available for 22 election. Lol

Sorry, you just don't have an understanding of the ebb and flow of world economies. I recommend you reread Samuelson 101
Sorry that in your zest to blame Biden, you blame him for something over which he has no control. Unless you're an economist, my understanding of world economies is probably at least the equivalent of yours.

Reactions: cems52
Sorry that in your zest to blame Biden, you blame him for something over which he has no control. Unless you're an economist, my understanding of world economies is probably at least the equivalent of yours.
You don't have to worry about my background; it's in the upper echelon of economic philosophies just like Summers and the other dweeb

Ok, Fascist.
I think you should look up the definition of fascism. Last time I checked it described a government that wants 100% control of its citizens lives. Must sound familiar to a democrat. I'm a Libertarian and we believe in the least possible amount of government control. That seems to me to be the direct opposite of fascism.

I think you should look up the definition of fascism. Last time I checked it described a government that wants 100% control of its citizens lives. Must sound familiar to a democrat. I'm a Libertarian and we believe in the least possible amount of government control. That seems to me to be the direct opposite of fascism.
You need to look at the shzt your party is doing now. It sounds like fascism.

Different time, different economic conditions. Trump served in a long period of low inflation. Biden in a time of record setting inflation. Economies are not static.
True and the policies set forth have to DEAL WITH realities on the ground not worsen them. I include the FED in this equation.

You obviously don't know this but Trump’s policies hadn't taken full effect when he left office. Now we feel them. Got it?
Wrong again..What policies? Name them. Facts not CNN bullshit. What Trump policies caused inflation to explode after he left office?

Wrong again..What policies? Name them. Facts not CNN bullshit. What Trump policies caused inflation to explode after he left office?
I'm losing my patience with your ignorance. Here is one of Trump's contributions to our inflation woes.

Don't forget Trump's CARES Act which also put trillions into the economy.

You need to look at the shzt your party is doing now. It sounds like fascism.
Not my party. It's so idiotic to say that anyone who disagrees with you is a fascist or a member of "Your Party." just a cop out because you don't have anything meaningful to say. Hell, we already know you don't know what fascism is!

I'm losing my patience with your ignorance. Here is one of Trump's contributions to our inflation woes.

Virtually everybody believes the first Covid relief bill was necessary to help millions of people hurt by closing down the economy.even Pelosi, who wanted more. BTW it was 900 billion, not trillions.

Reactions: utatem

Ridiculous assertion on Cares Act. Trillions? LOL

Last edited:
Not my party. It's so idiotic to say that anyone who disagrees with you is a fascist or a member of "Your Party." just a cop out because you don't have anything meaningful to say. Hell, we already know you don't know what fascism is!

You!!

LOl...lol
Lol...lol

Virtually everybody believes the first Covid relief bill was necessary to help millions of people hurt by closing down the economy.even Pelosi, who wanted more. BTW it was 900 billion, not trillions.
Necessary, yes. However, 900 billion for less than half a billion people in this country? Do the math. It’s a crock.

Reactions: zackbear
You!!

LOl...lol
Lol...lol
Cems, you just can't help backing yourself into a corner. Continually to responding with LOL merely shows you lack original thought processes and have little to add to conversations. Sorry but this is very apparenbt

LOL LOL

Necessary, yes. However, 900 billion for less than half a billion people in this country? Do It’s a crock.
Not defending the fraud or waste, but I personally know several people whose businesses were saved, because they got loans to pay employees. It obviously was not trillions as some uninformed people claim. That was Biden.

Not defending the fraud or waste, but I personally know several people whose businesses were saved, because they got loans to pay employees. It obviously was not trillions as some uninformed people claim. That was Biden.
Not being argumentative but I know several people who brag about putting the loan money in their pockets instead of paying employees and not funding infrastructure for working at home. It's always the same thing with government, they initiate all these expensive programs but have no methodology for policing and tracking the money. Bureaucrats suck

Cems, you just can't help backing yourself into a corner. Continually to responding with LOL merely shows you lack original thought processes and have little to add to conversations. Sorry but this is very apparenbt

LOL LOL
As I've previously stated, I do not waste my time with people who can't think for themselves especially when they think Putin is a great leader and Trump won the last election.

A first grader would understand. that you. can't explain or defend your preposterous assertion. We'll wait for you.

Reactions: doerunn
Didn't Summers say Trump’s policies also contributed to our high inflation?
What Larry Summers said in a November article was that unless the Biden appointments attack the inflation it will lead to a Trump re-election similar reasons to when Nixon and Reagan were elected. GET READY FOR TRUMP!

As I've previously stated, I do not waste my time with people who can't think for themselves especially when they think Putin is a great leader and Trump won the last election.
And who believes that? If you are referring to me, you really are misguided.

You obviously don't know this but Trump’s policies hadn't taken full effect when he left office. Now we feel them. Got it?
The economy under Obama sucked and demi's whined about "Bush's fault". The economy roared (till the Chinese dropped their germ bomb) under Trump and demi's tried to take credit for Trump's great economy. Now demi Biden is in office, the economy sucks and demi's whine "Trump's fault". Anyone notice a pattern?

Last edited:
The economy under Obama sucked and demi's whined about "Bush's fault". The economy roared (till the Chinese dropped their germ bomb) under Trump and demi's tried to take credit for Trump's great economy. Now demi Biden is in office, the economy sucks and demi's whine "Trump's fault". Anyone notice a pattern?
You sound stupid. Just saying.

What Larry Summers said in a November article was that unless the Biden appointments attack the inflation it will lead to a Trump re-election similar reasons to when Nixon and Reagan were elected. GET READY FOR TRUMP!
Trump reelection? That POS might have to move his WH to a federal prison.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT