ADVERTISEMENT

For people pretending BLM isn’t an extremist group.

grbcane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2003
Black on black murders through the roof in libtard run cities such as Chicago, Detroit, and L.A.

Black abortions continue to be on the rise with no sense, and a disregard now of both fatherhood and the nuclear family as a unit.

Black men cheating on, and leaving black women for marrying white women at a 2x higher rate than 20 years ago (which for the record is perfectly fine by me).

The blacks are murdering, aborting, and breeding their own race out of existence. By 2040 the BLM movement will likely be a mere dozen or two older black guys still complaining about institutional racism like they did 20 years prior... The irony...

Black on black murders through the roof in libtard run cities such as Chicago, Detroit, and L.A.

Black abortions continue to be on the rise with no sense, and a disregard now of both fatherhood and the nuclear family as a unit.

Black men cheating on, and leaving black women for marrying white women at a 2x higher rate than 20 years ago (which for the record is perfectly fine by me).

The blacks are murdering, aborting, and breeding their own race out of existence. By 2040 the BLM movement will likely be a mere dozen or two older black guys still complaining about institutional racism like they did 20 years prior... The irony...

This movement isn’t just BLM, it’s every anarchist group that hates America piggy backing on this opportunity to destroy America. This election is about choosing civilization ( woefully pathetic republicans) , or fascist intolerance (democrats).

This movement isn’t just BLM, it’s every anarchist group that hates America piggy backing on this opportunity to destroy America. This election is about choosing civilization ( woefully pathetic republicans) , or fascist intolerance (democrats).

Yup. Trump needs to start emphasizing this binary choice much more in the next 5 months.

These are the words of its most prominent member, what’s going on now has nothing to do with George Floyd, he was just a pawn for BLM and other extreme anarchist groups.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/22/shaun-king-says-jesus-images-a-form-of-white-supre/
They’re nothing more than a group of Marxist (self-admitted by the way). The cross will be next. They’re already tearing down historical monuments some of which had nothing to do with what they’re whining about. I tried these fools that Kap didn’t care about actual black people. He cares about the Nation of Islam & what their ideals are. That would be to overthrow the govt & bring in an Islamic govt.

Research Jeff Fort who was the founder of Black P Stones in Chicago. Jeff was tight with the Nation & tried to buy stinger missiles to shoot down American airliners in the 1980’s. Black P Stones & Nation of Islam in Chicago were heavily affiliated.

Waiting for someone with some knowledge to chime in. I know there’s at least one on here.

They’re nothing more than a group of Marxist (self-admitted by the way). The cross will be next. They’re already tearing down historical monuments some of which had nothing to do with what they’re whining about. I tried these fools that Kap didn’t care about actual black people. He cares about the Nation of Islam & what their ideals are. That would be to overthrow the govt & bring in an Islamic govt.

Research Jeff Fort who was the founder of Black P Stones in Chicago. Jeff was tight with the Nation & tried to buy stinger missiles to shoot down American airliners in the 1980’s. Black P Stones & Nation of Islam in Chicago were heavily affiliated.

Waiting for someone with some knowledge to chime in. I know there’s at least one on here.

Jesse Jackson’s brother was right there with Jeff Fort and Jesse used them as his muscle.

Reactions: bobbie jo
These are the words of its most prominent member, what’s going on now has nothing to do with George Floyd, he was just a pawn for BLM and other extreme anarchist groups.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/22/shaun-king-says-jesus-images-a-form-of-white-supre/

Only folks who don't know any black people would say Shaun King is a prominent member of BLM. LOL dude is the king of hoteps. Black Twitter spends more time roasting his sorry faux ass than anything. The nicknames are the best Talcum X, Tupac Sugar, Alexander Scamilton, Snow J. Simpson, Martin Luther Cream, Crooker T Washington and my personal favorite, WEB DeFraud.

No one ****s with this punk.

Reactions: zackbear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT