ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Fake News Lying Again

trump-grabbing-michelle-obamas-pussy-7098538.png

I for one am SHOCKED! LMAO
After months of the liberal media being called out and caught being dishonest you now say something? After we the board members who have fought for, defended and worked for this Great Country call them out and you don’t comment on the liberal rags caught red handed in lies? You sir are full of BS! Totally full of BS

When?? You’ve been pumping this lie for over a year. zero evidence to back up this claim yet you say it over and over. And always with this low budget pictures
Here are facts. Mueller has 2 guilty pleas and 2 indictments. All are the president's men. Pun intended if you get it. Flynn has flipped and will have incriminating evidence against Trump. Do you question those facts?

Here are facts. Mueller has 2 guilty pleas and 2 indictments. All are the president's men. Pun intended if you get it. Flynn has flipped and will have incriminating evidence against Trump. Do you question those facts?
Here are the facts dopey, which one of those two guilty pleas are tied to Russia???? Flynn flopped? He plead guilty which isn’t automatic “flipping” you slob!! Again, we’re are these racial slurs?? Ready to admit you lied??

Here are the facts dopey, which one of those two guilty pleas are tied to Russia???? Flynn flopped? He plead guilty which isn’t automatic “flipping” you slob!! Again, we’re are these racial slurs?? Ready to admit you lied??
I have said numerous times this investigation is about collusion with the Russians to flip the election in Trump's favor, money laundering and possible treason. Based on the evidence presented so far I can only exclude treason and that's not final. It's obvious to most objective observers the Russians did favor Trump over Clinton and provided support to defeat her. This support was welcomed by Trump folks. Remember Trump Jr's, "I love it" statement.
As for money laundering, look no further than the Manafort indictment. I know it's challenging for you to connect the dots but Trump properties will be key in this investigation. Your boy Trump is corrupt to the core!!

I have said numerous times this investigation is about collusion with the Russians to flip the election in Trump's favor, money laundering and possible treason. Based on the evidence presented so far I can only exclude treason and that's not final. It's obvious to most objective observers the Russians did favor Trump over Clinton and provided support to defeat her. This support was welcomed by Trump folks. Remember Trump Jr's, "I love it" statement.
As for money laundering, look no further than the Manafort indictment. I know it's challenging for you to connect the dots but Trump properties will be key in this investigation. Your boy Trump is corrupt to the core!!
I almost puked when you dropped the “I have said numerous times” who cares what you said?? Your not talking to some uneducated dopey pal of yours at the early bird special. Show me the “collusion” again Dems did everything to find it yet haven’t produced any evidence yet I’m to believe some dope in Parkland has this trove of evidence! Money laundering?? Treason?? Show the evidence? Why and how would Trump launder thru Russia? They all use outside BS, look at your boy Osama speaking in Europe prior to his first election!! Saying to Russian PM “tell Vld after next election I’ll have more wiggle room” so as usual your comments are all fabricated BS. Same old lying Cems. Same old tired BS stores with zero evidence

I almost puked when you dropped the “I have said numerous times” who cares what you said?? Your not talking to some uneducated dopey pal of yours at the early bird special. Show me the “collusion” again Dems did everything to find it yet haven’t produced any evidence yet I’m to believe some dope in Parkland has this trove of evidence! Money laundering?? Treason?? Show the evidence? Why and how would Trump launder thru Russia? They all use outside BS, look at your boy Osama speaking in Europe prior to his first election!! Saying to Russian PM “tell Vld after next election I’ll have more wiggle room” so as usual your comments are all fabricated BS. Same old lying Cems. Same old tired BS stores with zero evidence
Wow!!! You are all over the place with your post. Your hatred for our democracy is clouding your judgment. When I was in grammar school I was taught reasoning skills. You obviously missed that lesson. Use your deduction skills to see what Trump and his minions have done.

Wow!!! You are all over the place with your post. Your hatred for our democracy is clouding your judgment. When I was in grammar school I was taught reasoning skills. You obviously missed that lesson. Use your deduction skills to see what Trump and his minions have done.
You need to use insults after the argument you make is baseless, again I pointed out your argument is baseless. My hatred for democracy? Whose the one promoting anti American behavior? Not me! Great for your grammar school. No I didn’t miss that lesson, I learned common sense working while you had your hand out. Again provide evidence to your accusations not your fabricated arguments. Your all BS and lies, and your going to lecture me about reasoning? Enjoy Parkland, see what all your supposed education got you!

You need to use insults after the argument you make is baseless, again I pointed out your argument is baseless. My hatred for democracy? Whose the one promoting anti American behavior? Not me! Great for your grammar school. No I didn’t miss that lesson, I learned common sense working while you had your hand out. Again provide evidence to your accusations not your fabricated arguments. Your all BS and lies, and your going to lecture me about reasoning? Enjoy Parkland, see what all your supposed education got you!
Where it got me? Lets see.

success.jpg

Where it got me? Lets see.

success.jpg
Yeah we can tell, lines of successful people think like you. And people with money lining up to live in Parkland. The ideas you spew here daily point to an insecure unsuccessful unhappy person, who needs to lie to try and support his terrible arguments. Even funnier is when you try and craft your witty comments they make you look worse!

Yeah we can tell, lines of successful people think like you. And people with money lining up to live in Parkland. The ideas you spew here daily point to an insecure unsuccessful unhappy person, who needs to lie to try and support his terrible arguments. Even funnier is when you try and craft your witty comments they make you look worse!
Actually, many successful people think like me and therefore are Dems. You can google them while you do your homework. As for your preoccupation with where I live, you couldn't pay my taxes. Stay in your lane, son.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Actually, many successful people think like me and therefore are Dems. You can google them while you do your homework. As for your preoccupation with where I live, you couldn't pay my taxes. Stay in your lane, son.
As usual your telling your fantasy stories Cems, I applaud you for keeping up the lies so long. And your wrong, on the whole the Dem party isn’t made up of workers or executives. Sure you’ll cherry pick a few wealthy members. I’m speaking in majority terms here, Repubs since we work and own businesses have more wealth. And I probably do pay your taxes for all I know. Use Google yourself and Google: Ozona. You couldn’t buy a mailbox in that town. Parkland Communist Party meeting not tonight?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT