ADVERTISEMENT

Free Tickets

stetreault

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2006
I have 4 tix for Bethune and 4 for CMU and I'll fed ex them to anyone who will use them and enjoy them.
They are good: Golden Cane tix in those recliners, and they come with Black Lot parking.

I’d love to have them. How do I give you my info?
i thought there was a way to direct message but I'm no good a this stuff
CAT 5 gets em, he was first
text your address to my cell 941 916 3399..ill fed ex or ups them overnight

You’re a tool if you jacked those tickets. If you didn’t then whoever did is.

Still looking for tix, Cat. 5? Last minute change of plans, and I can't use mine. Great seats too -- in Section 244. Just let me know -- I can send electronically.

Still looking for tix, Cat. 5? Last minute change of plans, and I can't use mine. Great seats too -- in Section 244. Just let me know -- I can send electronically.
@hls I’d love some tix for BCC today. Planning on taking my two daughters. Will be first game for our younger one. Let me know, thank you either way.

@hls I’d love some tix for BCC today. Planning on taking my two daughters. Will be first game for our younger one. Let me know, thank you either way.

Hey buddy - I will know in about 30 minutes, my good friend just asked me but now is not getting back to me. If he doesn't get back to me in the next 30 I'll forward them, along with the parking pass. Just send me your email in a private message and i will let you know.

Anybody else have any tickets not going to use? Driving down there now with my two daughters. Looking forward to a 50 point win and solid showing to springboard momentum!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT